Strangelove

Fans suffering from "Unreleased Syndrome"

18 minutes ago, honey dew said:

ย 

Are there anyย comorbid conditions known to occur more frequently with Unreleased Syndrome?

The begging asking for leaks syndrome

ย 

symptoms include:

• Counting each day until something is leaked
  • Tagging insiders
  • Obsession with LQ 8 second tagged snippets

treatment:

• HQ unedited full leaksย 

:ma:

ย 

giphy.webp

โ™ก๏ธŽ โบ.โŠน ห– ย ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ท๐“Ž ๐“๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ท๐“๐“Š๐‘’ย โ‚Šหš. โ™ก๏ธŽ

1 hour ago, Let the Light In said:

After seeing Zodiac is better than Candy Necklace posts, it is clear that unreleased syndrome is real. Because people would say the otherwise if Zodiac ended up being released and CN leaked as an unreleased song.

โ€ฆTHANK YOUโ€ฆ!

I have reverse unreleased syndrome (I always think her released music is better than leaked songs) but Zodiac is a rare exception where I genuinely canโ€™t figure out why it wasnโ€™t put on the album

"Donโ€™t forget me"

2 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

After seeing Zodiac is better than Candy Necklace posts, it is clear that unreleased syndrome is real. Because people would say the otherwise if Zodiac ended up being released and CN leaked as an unreleased song.

ย 

Idk... I feel like this isn't trueย :eartha2:ย I personally love Candy Necklace but we were all there when Candy Necklace was officially released and we all saw the hate for itย :eartha2:ย 

It was even hated during the rockefeller snippet eraย :eartha2:

Not to mention Zodiac is also simply the better written songย :eartha2:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

I donโ€™t think Zodiac shouldโ€™ve replaced Candy Necklace on the album but I do think it shouldโ€™ve been on it. The album was already long, 1 more song wouldnโ€™t hurt

ย 

ALSO not too much on Candy Necklace either, donโ€™t forget itโ€™s a Grammy nominated song, which is difficult to get not every song has that to their credit

ย