x VB

Amsterdam, NL @ Ziggo Dome - July 4th, 2023

4 minutes ago, MisunderstoodCinnamon said:

also what are platinum tickets?

a scam x

4 minutes ago, MisunderstoodCinnamon said:

O MY GOD I GOT GOLDEN CIRCLE TICKETS YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PRAISE LANITA :hype:

CONGRATS BTW!!!!

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

1 hour ago, MisunderstoodCinnamon said:

O MY GOD I GOT GOLDEN CIRCLE TICKETS YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PRAISE LANITA :hype:

Congraatsss I had two but they gave me two awful payment options that we don’t use in my country. I’m so pissed right now

1 minute ago, Americen Whore said:

Congraatsss I had two but they gave me two awful payment options that we don’t use in my country. I’m so pissed right now

Seriously?? I thought they also offered PayPal. I hope you can still get tickets :kiss3:

7 minutes ago, lizzys said:

CONGRATS BTW!!!!

THANK YOU!!!! I literally can't believe I got tickets with 66k people in queue, let alone golden circle. I don't know what to do with myself now, gonna see Lana live for the FIRST TIME after being betrayed in 2020 :defeated: Thank God it's only 5 days away

this was such a rollercoaster lmao

my laptop wasn’t loading so i entered the queue from my phone and saw 50k ppl ahead of me 💀

at some point a message saying there were limited tickets left kinda made me lose all hope 

but still…… here i am with my regular standing ticket  :lange:

isn’t it weird how it’s not mentioned anywhere when doors will open and when the concert will end…? are we supposed to just guess that or perhaps that will be announced like the day before 🤠

18 minutes ago, MisunderstoodCinnamon said:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Was it on ticketmaster? If so platinum tickets are literally just what ticketmaster name tickets when they've inflated prices due to demand. 

i ended up not getting tickets because im flying to london to see her at hyde park so i fought the urges and decided to be financially responsible for once since i cant afford to fly to amsterdam only 3 days before i fly to london ughhh :toofunny: im just hoping she adds more eu dates that are closer to my country so that i can just drive there

10 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

I have one and 8 min to pay. I’ll send you money pls contact me insta @lanabarbie ASAP 😭

girl I'm only seeing this now. Did you get the ticket? 

6 minutes ago, American Bore said:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Was it on ticketmaster? If so platinum tickets are literally just what ticketmaster name tickets when they've inflated prices due to demand. 

Lmao yea it was on Ticketmaster, glad I didn't fall for a scam this once :smile2:

7 minutes ago, lizzys said:

i ended up not getting tickets because im flying to london to see her at hyde park so i fought the urges and decided to be financially responsible for once since i cant afford to fly to amsterdam only 3 days before i fly to london ughhh :toofunny: im just hoping she adds more eu dates that are closer to my country so that i can just drive there

Me too, first time I’ve been financially responsible in my life lol!

So happy for everyone who got tickets (and only a smidge jealous :oic2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

i’m kinda getting scared that i accidentally got the wrong ticket (like for disabled and they won’t let me in bc of that or put me in a seat while i want to be in the pit)

i feel like the website was so unclear and now i’m getting paranoid cause i still can’t believe how i managed to get this

if the ticket says “mojo presale regular” and it’s 78€ that’s the standing one right…? please tell me i didn’t fuck up 

3 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Me too, first time I’ve been financially responsible in my life lol!

So happy for everyone who got tickets (and only a smidge jealous :oic2:

sad for us (but also proud in a way, my bank account is crying now as it is) but im glad im not the only one :cuteface:

1 minute ago, Americen Whore said:

No 😭

Omfg.. try again!!!!

Just now, Atlantis said:

i’m kinda getting scared that i accidentally got the wrong ticket (like for disabled and they won’t let me in bc of that or put me in a seat while i want to be in the pit)

i feel like the website was so unclear and now i’m getting paranoid cause i still can’t believe how i managed to get this

if the ticket says “mojo presale regular” and it’s 78€ that’s the standing one right…? please tell me i didn’t fuck up 

78 euros is definitely the disabled section :eek3:

3 minutes ago, MisunderstoodCinnamon said:

Omfg.. try again!!!!

78 euros is definitely the disabled section :eek3:

i actually just double checked and it’s the regular one, the name corresponds and the price is the one for general admission standing 🥳

Spoiler

Hey guys, I bought 2

Platinum tickets.I didnt like the first seating so I bought another one and thankfully with the seating I like more.. now I would like to sell the first ticket. Is anyone interested?