x VB

Amsterdam, NL @ Ziggo Dome - July 4th, 2023

27 minutes ago, MisunderstoodCinnamon said:

She's also going to Dublin and Paris, no clue which venues though.

The Dublin thing was true 😲 where did you get the info from?

url%5D

Really annoyed about the short notice of this,  Amsterdam is only 4 hours away but I am the brokest & busiest I've ever been right now & if I had known that she would come that close months ago I would have started saving for it & tried to make time for it somehow , but Tickets + travel costs are too much for me right now, I could cry:crying2:

But I'm happy for those who can go & see Lana so super soon :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Wow! Exactly one week from today! All these surprise shows are such a wonderful treat x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Lana must really be excited to perform w all these sudden show announcements. I'm super excited for the solo shows bc if she gets comfortable I def see her going over her time and singing other songs, possibly bringing out guests, etc

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

The late notice is actually such a slay, cause it means it’s more likely that her real fans find out about it and can get tickets b4 the normies !

For real!!! Also I love that we don't have to wait a year for the concert to take place, like I did with Sam Smith :silly: