That Venice Bitch

Dublin, IE @ 3Arena - July 7th, 2023

10 minutes ago, frenchcatblues said:

No :rollin:I was offered one and when I went to book I got an error code, fml. Spent an hour trying to get another but no luck, a lot of spinning wheels and crashing pages. Such a joke!

This was just the presale though, so hopefully I’ll manage.. not really interested in seats so hoping there’s enough held back for GA.

Make sure to sign up for the MCD presale 

https://mcd2022.typeform.com/LanaDelReyPS?typeform-source=mcd.ie 

On 6/27/2023 at 10:59 AM, velvetcrowbcr said:

oh i’m a prophecy, just had a dream i was barricade at a dublin show and i was invited backstage and then me and lana fell in love platonically.. yeah lana baby see u next friday x

yeah, i’m an oracle. tried to get tickets during yesterdays presale but ticketmaster failed my payment… anywho, tried the ticketmaster battlefields today and they did the same thing to me again and i was so close to giving up but in the end i was able to secure a standing ticket. happiest girl on earth today :)) 

19 hours ago, EndlessSummer said:

Make sure to sign up for the MCD presale 

https://mcd2022.typeform.com/LanaDelReyPS?typeform-source=mcd.ie 

Thank you! I signed up for it but still had no luck, ugh! :grr:

20 minutes ago, velvetcrowbcr said:

yeah, i’m an oracle. tried to get tickets during yesterdays presale but ticketmaster failed my payment… anywho, tried the ticketmaster battlefields today and they did the same thing to me again and i was so close to giving up but in the end i was able to secure a standing ticket. happiest girl on earth today :)) 

Congrats!! I got a timed out error yesterday despite taking about 2 seconds to click to buy  :facepalm: How early did you join the queue online today?

14 minutes ago, frenchcatblues said:

Congrats!! I got a timed out error yesterday despite taking about 2 seconds to click to buy  :facepalm: How early did you join the queue online today?

For the Three+ presale, í joined 10 mins early and then it glitched and I didn’t get to buy tickets until 9:30. I kept refreshing the standing tickets button and I finally got 2

22 minutes ago, frenchcatblues said:

i joined 10-ish minutes before, i was 200th in the queue initially before they errored me :(

the second time, they kicked me out of the queue and the loading screen started glitching just as it did yesterday so at that point i gave up but by miracle the ticket selection came up and i had to refresh 5 times before a standing ticket came up, which they didn’t error me this time! 

ticketmaster is a joke, not once have i had a normal experience in buying tickets during presale

1 hour ago, EndlessSummer said:

I just went onto ticketmaster and there is still tickets left, just keep refreshing.

Howwww ive been refreshing all day and havent seen any :crai:

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

1 hour ago, Unknown said:

Howwww ive been refreshing all day and havent seen any :crai:

There were the more expensive “platinum tickets”, keep looking!! There was resell tickets there too before aswell. Just refreshed the platinum tickets and found a ticket!!

3 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

There were the more expensive “platinum tickets”, keep looking!! There was resell tickets there too before aswell. Just refreshed the platinum tickets and found a ticket!!

Oh okay I’ve just seen one of those but it was so expensive 😭 it was €350

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

Where should I look for resale tickets? If there are any, hopefully. I’ve looked on fb marketplace before and other places. Please give me recommendations! Spontaneously may be able to go. 
thxx 💕💕

6 minutes ago, derrymore said:

Where should I look for resale tickets? If there are any, hopefully. I’ve looked on fb marketplace before and other places. Please give me recommendations! Spontaneously may be able to go. 
thxx 💕💕

Theres a load of platinum standing tickets on ticketmaster rn but they are 300€+

1 minute ago, EndlessSummer said:

Theres a load of platinum standing tickets on ticketmaster rn but they are 300€+

Oh wow I couldn’t even find those. Do u know any resale websites? I’m not from Ireland so I dont think they have vivid seats etc

Not me spending hundreds to go and stay in London to see her and I could have just got a bus two hours down the road to see her ah well my London holiday will be special 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds: