That Venice Bitch

Dublin, IE @ 3Arena - July 7th, 2023

1 minute ago, Strangelove said:

Does this mean USA tour? Oh wow! 

Why is it announced so late? That's very strange. 

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she announced a proper WW arena tour at the end of the year

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Would have totally gone to this if it wasn’t announced so close to the day and also taking place during one of my best friend’s birthday weekends since I usually host :xcry:

I still forever mourn not attending her Dublin show in 2013 that I had tickets to, but couldn’t attend last minute due to a family issue. I’ll see her there one day x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

oh i’m a prophecy, just had a dream i was barricade at a dublin show and i was invited backstage and then me and lana fell in love platonically.. yeah lana baby see u next friday x

Just now, Strangelove said:

Are you saying when she comes back to USA you think she will do a tour?

No. She's not in Europe as much as in the US (which is obvious). Apart from Portofino, she rarely visits Europe, so if she's here - I'm not surprised she's doing some shows here. Besides Portofino, she visits Europe very rarely, so if she's already here - I'm not surprised she's doing a few shows here.

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

3 hours ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

could they maybe stop using that photo :toofunny:

it's sooo iconic and lovely

i'd much rather prefer this pic than some UHQ dolled up tour poster

it's a Lana Del Rey show anyway

Well this has added some excitement to my mundane Tuesday morning! :party:Unpredictable queen!

I wonder did she have these booked for a while (maybe since after she committed to Hyde Park) but held off on announcing them until after Glasto for the added publicity? 

I’ll definitely be trying for tickets even though I’m meant to be helping my dad paint his new place in another country then :oopna: And so I thought I’d come out of the woodwork as a longtime lurker  :wave:

Do we think it will be difficult to get tickets orrr? 

21 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

it's sooo iconic and lovely

i'd much rather prefer this pic than some UHQ dolled up tour poster

it's a Lana Del Rey show anyway

I agree! She’s ~sweet and barefeet <3 

2 hours ago, EndlessSummer said:

did u get a ticket? 

No :rollin:I was offered one and when I went to book I got an error code, fml. Spent an hour trying to get another but no luck, a lot of spinning wheels and crashing pages. Such a joke!

This was just the presale though, so hopefully I’ll manage.. not really interested in seats so hoping there’s enough held back for GA.