Elle

Paris, FR @ L’Olympia - July 10th, 2023

14 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Is it even ticketed?? Or is it invite only?

imagine she’s recording it and it’ll be available on streaming services.. and that’s what makes it special :flutter:

a girl can dream 

it's special cause she is gonna sing paris, texas france for the first and last time 

Official announcement from the venue -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Guys! Okay so sharing this to LB only lol but basically - I have several times used the Auchan billeterie to get tickets when Ticketmaster was flooded so I encourage you to try it out if TM is for any reason buggy or too crowded!! It might not work, but it's worth trying out
https://billetterie.auchan.fr/en/artiste/lana-del-rey/idartiste/192

ZKcaooE.png

11 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

Guys! Okay so sharing this to LB only lol but basically - I have several times used the Auchan billeterie to get tickets when Ticketmaster was flooded so I encourage you to try it out if TM is for any reason buggy or too crowded!! It might not work, but it's worth trying out
https://billetterie.auchan.fr/en/artiste/lana-del-rey/idartiste/192

Thank you! Would you suggest using that one straight away or trying TM out as well and moving to Auchan in case of issues?

Like what even are the right moves to maximize chances... ;P

giphy.gif

Just now, TOMORROWNEVERCAME said:

Thank you! Would you suggest using that one straight away or trying TM out as well and moving to Auchan in case of issues?

Like what even are the right moves to maximize chances... ;P

I would suggest having both open tbh; the Auchan one uses TM as well but for some odd reason I never had problems with it. For Lauren I had a bug for 5h on TM before I switched to Auchan where I could pay instantly. But don't take my word for granted, I suck at ticketing haha I have not much experience

ZKcaooE.png

Hey, does anybody know when tickets for the announced Paris show will start selling?

Also what do u think the prices might be since it will be performed in Olympia theatre?

On 6/27/2023 at 11:19 AM, Strangelove said:

Tickets are only $70. Glad to hear they'll be accessible to fans. 

Just praying for a USA show now. Maybe her European fans deserve these shows though. 

What did she do to you?

Where did u see the tickets price?

On 6/27/2023 at 5:51 PM, Emanueldelsun said:

MA PUCE tu vas y aller je fais HYDE PARK et je compte bien aller à paris !!!!

Je suis en contact avec sa team / tourneur FR j'update ici dès que j'ai des nouvelles 

En tt cas pour l'instant on sait juste que ça va être un enfer, très peu d'invitations presse (j'attends encore la mienne) et il y aura une "surprise" don't know what yet 

9 minutes ago, loveyoumadly said:

Je suis en contact avec sa team / tourneur FR j'update ici dès que j'ai des nouvelles 

En tt cas pour l'instant on sait juste que ça va être un enfer, très peu d'invitations presse (j'attends encore la mienne) et il y aura une "surprise" don't know what yet 

Les prix vont varier entre

98€ fosse 

145€ cat 2 

194€ cat 1

Prices are going to be

98€ standing ticket
145€ cat 2 (seated, back of the venue)
194€ cat 1 (seated, just behind standing section)