Elle

Paris, FR @ L’Olympia - July 10th, 2023

Just now, x VB said:

Yep

Ty. Wow, she really loves that brand. Well, she has mentioned Zimmermann in her poem too. I love it too, the dresses are so summery :party:

url%5D

I am floored at how EVERY single look this tour has been absolutely beautiful. So much of that classic Lana glamour with the gorgeous dresses, hairpieces, makeup etc. 

The Chemtrails performance was so haunting and chilling, her vocals really SHINE on the new additions to the setlist. Chemtrails & Candy Necklace have to become staples of her show, I’d absolutely love if they don’t leave the setlist after this year 

8 hours ago, loveyoumadly said:

For all the French speaking folks, I finished the live report of the show, you can read it here if you want :) : https://www.tsugi.fr/live-report-lana-del-rey-en-sweet-rockstar-a-lolympia/

Quelle chance. Mon rêve !

As you're working for tsugi, congratulations btw, it reminds me that I still have this old one :

20230711-231328.jpg

For all the French speaking folks, I finished the live report of the show, you can read it here if you want :) : https://www.tsugi.fr/live-report-lana-del-rey-en-sweet-rockstar-a-lolympia/

omg you work for Tsugi! Their photoshoot with Lana is one of my favs from 2012

M_Zazzo_1_2.jpgM_Zazzo_1_5.jpg

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

Thank you so much! :kiss: I just finished reading it and it's a lovely report about the concert. Hope you had fun at the show!

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

On 7/10/2023 at 3:42 AM, jjzavies said:

Still no full concert footage on YouTube? Plz

4 hours ago, UltraviolentJack said:

Chemtrails & Candy Necklace have to become staples of her show, I’d absolutely love if they don’t leave the setlist after this year 

Candy Necklace melody and Lana's vocal are gorge! Not to mention Byron Thomas' tinkling piano and ad libbed outro. We're getting to enjoy the long-time musicians in new levels . . .

18 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

her tarot card!

dl-beatsnoop-com-3000-0txf-ADVw-UH

This tarot card is the star.

According to wikipedia :

The Star represents: New hopes and splendid revelations of the future, insight, inspiration, courage and enlightenment of the spiritual self. Body and mind and converging towards the light at the end of a dark time(s)

That's all I wish for her. :heart:

7 hours ago, Louise said:

Candy Necklace melody and Lana's vocal are gorge! Not to mention Byron Thomas' tinkling piano and ad libbed outro. We're getting to enjoy the long-time musicians in new levels . . .

Every performance of this song is so unique vocally & instrumentally. This is the kind of musicianship I love to see from her & the band :flutter: reminds me of the early days. 

On 7/11/2023 at 3:01 PM, Unidentified Major Tom said:

This tarot card is the star.

According to wikipedia :

The Star represents: New hopes and splendid revelations of the future, insight, inspiration, courage and enlightenment of the spiritual self. Body and mind and converging towards the light at the end of a dark time(s)

That's all I wish for her. :heart:

I need this photo on a shirt

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls: