Sign in to follow this  
Make me your Dream Life

Oldies Music

I have loved Smokie, The Bee Gees, Abba, The Walker Brothers (best group ever!!), Tony Christie, Albert Hammond, THE King of Rock’n’Roll Roy Orbison (and we all know it’s not Elvis), Jim Reeves, Scott McKenzie, The Eagles, Gene Pitney, Joe Dolan, Billie Jo Spears, The Monkees.

But my absolute favorite human is Billy Joe Royal. He was cute af, his music is timeless and I can completely get lost in it. 
I love him so much…

08royal-obit-superJumbo.jpg?quality=75&a

Growing up both of my parents played Patsy Cline a lot and I’m obsessed.  Faded Love, Sweet Dreams, Leavin’ On Your Mind, I’ll Sail My Ship Alone

She’s the best

The Boxer- Simon and Garfunkel

Anything Johnny Cash, but esp Folsom Prison Blues, Cold Lonesome Morning, Cocaine Blues and Out Among the Stars

My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys- Waylon Jennings version

It's Always You- Chet Baker

I'm Beginning to See The Light- The Ink Spots and Ella Fitzgerald

It's Been a Long Long Time- Les Paul and the Henry James big band version too

Let it Be Me- Everly Brothers

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

Just a few weeks after this performance I would be born and the King would pass on... :(

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

I swear I posted in here ages ago but apparently not. My grandad loved 2 Tina turner songs, proud Mary and his favourite song was the best. I listen to them sometimes when I think of him :krylie:

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

5 minutes ago, Ariana said:

I love me some Orbison... True Americana... I have never heard that cover. I am not sure if Miley gets credit for being a historian of music, her dad probably deserves some of the credit. Anyways thanks for that.

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

18 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

its last waltz szn again <3

Yesss :gclap: