Sign in to follow this  
Strangelove

Unreleased songs you thought you were older/newer than they are

8 hours ago, Strangelove said:

For me -

1. I am just finding out Tonight (also called I Don't Wanna Go) is recorded in 2012, I thought it was recorded in like 2009

2. For a long time I thought Making Out was produced by The Flight in 2010

3. The first time I heard French Restaurant I thought it was a Lust For Life outtake. 

so making out is actually made in 2010 we won

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Well, we all thought that On & On & On/If I Die Young is a LFL outtake :hillary:

Also, like years ago I used to think that Kinda Outta Luck was part of AKA's tracklist, I was shocked when I found out that it wasn't in AKA

url%5D

5 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Okay yeah, literally I ALWAYS mix up Never Let Me Go and Tonight. That's exactly why I think Tonight is so old. 

this has just confirmed for me that your a bot

YCY3W7s.jpg

5 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

making out:read: the sound is straight from early 2010 yet the song is from december 2011

also bbm baby, the song had always been knows as april 2011 song but i always imagined it to be from mid 2010 and like 3 months ago we found out the song is actually from june 2010 OPRAH

i was surprised when we found out Pink Champagne was made in late 2013 not late 2012 and i was Also surprised that it was recorded after Madly

i was surprised when we found out jimmy part in aw is from 2018 not 2022

one of the bbm babey mixes is from april 2011, but the first one is from 30 june 2010 

5 hours ago, Elle said:

Do we know where the 2006 date came from? It’s just never made sense to me x

no one knows, no one reliable confirmed this

i never ran into that song in the wild (no extra info, no original file from anywhere) 

2 hours ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

this has just confirmed for me that your a bot

Robots are a lot smarter than people... So I guess that makes sense? :thankyou:

2 hours ago, 111 said:

one of the bbm babey mixes is from april 2011, but the first one is from 30 june 2010 

no one knows, no one reliable confirmed this

i never ran into that song in the wild (no extra info, no original file from anywhere) 

Wow she worked on that song for an entire year; that sounds strange. 

7 hours ago, Honeytrails said:

wayama being from 2007 was so shocking to me idk why…

Wow, 2007? It sound so mature. She was so young when she recorded that, too. I would love to hear a final 2023 version. That song could pass as a song she made during 2013-present. 

30 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Wow, 2007? It sound so mature. She was so young when she recorded that, too. I would love to hear a final 2023 version. That song could pass as a song she made during 2013-present. 

Wayamaya is so 2007 Lizzy Grant coded to me, I'm surprised you guys think otherwise akshsjshshs 

Sooo I can't really recall any of my own, but I remember the first time I streamed Take Me to Paris years ago was through this SoundCloud upload with a May Jailer - Sirens artwork lmao :toofloppy: 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

11 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i don't personally believe it's from 2006, it seems way more likely to me it's from 2009, just by how her voice sounds, the way she wrote the lyrics, and even the audio quality of the recording

I think it's from 2008/9 too

😋🫶🏼

On 7/8/2023 at 11:36 AM, 111 said:

btw i suppose that this edited mix https://krakenfiles.com/view/R35AZeoug4/file.html is from april 14, 2011, but do u have any idea about this mix https://krakenfiles.com/view/GxkmVamret/file.html like is it from 2010 or 2011? 

I don’t know why but I thought Queen of Disaster was an Ultraviolence outtake - I know it doesn’t make sense.  I even put it on an Ultraviolence CD I burned for a friend

On 7/8/2023 at 6:07 AM, Elle said:

Do we know where the 2006 date came from? It’s just never made sense to me x

the only thing i could find about someone confirming its 2009 its this  

idk if that can be taken as confirmation, but if the track really sounds like2009 one, and now we have this "confirmation", i think its safe to say its from 2009