Embach

Funny/Cringe/No Context Internet Content About Lana

On 7/30/2023 at 3:51 PM, Wait For Life said:

IMG_5054.png

Completely valid, it looks like it tastes like the most delicious, sweet and sour lollipop ever 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I cannot find the comment, but one time when I was looking at the comments on youtube to the lyrics of Gramma, someone commented something like "I always thought that since she calls old men she dates 'daddy' then this must be about her calling old women gramma." I can't make shit up, and I'm still trying to find it 

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

1 minute ago, honeymooncd said:

I cannot find the comment, but one time when I was looking at the comments on youtube to the lyrics of Gramma, someone commented something like "I always thought that since she calls old men she dates 'daddy' then this must be about her calling old women gramma." I can't make shit up, and I'm still trying to find it 

have they even seen the men she dates? sean was older but only by a decade or so, other boyfriends were close to her age, fans who still think she's just about old sugar daddies, depression, and cocaine in 2023 are so obnoxious

WGe8ynS.gif

An Insta fanpage posted a video of Lana singing Happy Birthday from National Anthem and there were comments how people called it cringe and compared it to Breaking Bad Skyler's one 🫠🫠🫠

url%5D

7 minutes ago, Embach said:

An Insta fanpage posted a video of Lana singing Happy Birthday from National Anthem and there were comments how people called it cringe and compared it to Breaking Bad Skyler's one 🫠🫠🫠

please tell me you're joking......:scoff:

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

8 minutes ago, Lanaspoisonivy said:

please tell me you're joking......:scoff:

I wish i was. If i'll ever find that video n comment again, i'll post it here. It was so weird to read that but obviously a non-fan commented that.

url%5D

1 minute ago, Embach said:

I wish i was. If i'll ever find that video n comment again, i'll post it here. It was so weird to read that but obviously a non-fan commented that.

even to a non fan how is the Merilyn Monroe happy birthday cringe :eartha:

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

Under Shades Of Cool music video :toofunny:

Yowtf.jpg

Also this comment is so overused and copypasted for like 6 years, it's like as common as "LaNA iS bACk ANd sHe'S cOOlER tHAn eVeR". It's literally under ever music video of hers :toofunny:

Sayi.jpg

url%5D

There was a random Instagram post about Lana and The Weeknd and the comments under it 💀

3.jpg

&

4.jpg

&

5.jpg

Also this comment got me wheezing :eartha:

6.jpg

url%5D