Embach

Funny/Cringe/No Context Internet Content About Lana

Similarly to the "Cringe at r/lanadelrey thread at Reddit" thread, you can post here screenshots of funny/cringe/no context contentย from Internet and social media (whether it's from YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook) which are about Lana and/orย things associated to Lana, only. I wanted to make this thread because I have found bunch of cringe Lana-related comments but there wasn't a suitable thread for this.

ย 

Non-Lana related content is for the thread "No Context Internet".

ย 

Enjoy and cringe!ย :karaoke:

url%5D

The tiktoks recently about "why are there men in line for theย Lana show, she's for the girls".

I know they're a joke, but cmon now, her gay male fans have been an integral part of the fanbase, back when some of these clownheads (that are only there cuz Cinnamon Girl went viral) were either in kindergarden and/or stanning One Direction.ย 

1 minute ago, lake placid said:

this one applies to me more but i said 3 words about Arcadia and got a comment section full of thisย :crossed:

AtXuAHF.jpg

ย 

WAIT YOUR TUSLA JESUS TWINK (now lake placid)?? wow ๐Ÿ˜

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

4 minutes ago, lake placid said:

this one applies to me more but i said 3 words about Arcadia and got a comment section full of thisย :crossed:

AtXuAHF.jpg

ย 

omg the gaslighting! im so sorry lol tiktok stans are just terribly ugly

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

6 minutes ago, Embach said:

I know that it's a parody but the way it was executed is so cringe ๐Ÿ˜–

ย 

ย 

youtube recommended me this yesterday and I wish I could go back in time to un-watch it

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

i once saw a comment on tiktok saying that the purpose of โ€˜judah smith interludeโ€™ was to make a mockery of Catholicism, hence her giggling

like GIRRRRLLLL come back down to earth pleaseeeeย :eek2:

i get my boyfriend to pick me up every friday at the dairy queen

ย 

Those videos about her gaining weight areย so unnecessary, like I know they want to protect her from the hate but it comes off in a very provocative way (also I fucking hate that I get these videos recommended all the time and the fact it has like million of views, one of them even has more views than Candy Necklace):

ย 

โฌ†๏ธ Also this one was really braindead for putting an August 2019 photo in the "before" section and July 2019 photo in the "after" section like wtf...:mj3:

url%5D

6 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

IMG_1627.png

IMG_1629.pngIMG_1631.png

IMG_1630.png

๐Ÿ’€

why the HELL are they treating this as if it's something perfectly normal to do or "relatable"??? :toofunny:

๊งแƒฆโŠฑโ™ฅ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth โ™ฅโŠฑแƒฆ๊ง‚

BRILLIANT.gif

49 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

why the HELL are they treating this as if it's something perfectly normal to do or "relatable"??? :toofunny:

Iโ€™m just worried they see this kind of behavior as some kind of โ€œgoalsโ€. :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

This video shows up on my recommended all the time and it has 2M views LMAO

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง