Television Heaven

Calendar 2013 (1600x2450)

I see you're blowing up on LM.com :)

It's so cool that Helen commented on your Marilyn drawing, congrats!

Wait what do you mean I'm blowing up there? I'm not a Gaga fan the slightest so I wouldn't know.

How funny speaking of my Marilyn drawing Lana signed it for no apparent reason -_____- I was just showing her and I felt my insides drop when she started signing it.

EDIT: I just taken a look and WTF it's an impersonator? And how dare they post my personal pics and them saying I was calling myself ugly. WHAT THE FUCK.

Wait what do you mean I'm blowing up there? I'm not a Gaga fan the slightest so I wouldn't know.

How funny speaking of my Marilyn drawing Lana signed it for no apparent reason -_____- I was just showing her and I felt my insides drop when she started signing it.

EDIT: I just taken a look and WTF it's an impersonator? And how dare they post my personal pics and them saying I was calling myself ugly. WHAT THE FUCK.

So that was not even you on LM.com?

Quite weird because they even used a photo with your face and all :wtfney:

Well it's gone now as I see anyway but it's odd

So that was not even you on LM.com?

Quite weird because they even used a photo with your face and all :wtfney:

Well it's gone now as I see anyway but it's odd

Yeah I had to report it but my real one is charlzton now, :) The guy who impersonated me messaged me to give me that account so I'll just switched to that one if it doesn't get shut down as I've reported it, but thank you so much for letting me know anyway!

brb killing myself.

It would be so amazing to see illustrations of these amazing looks lana had in her homemade music videos in 2009 era. Like they are so good, but so LQ. Drawing them would add a whole new perspective to Lizzy Grant. :oprah:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

brb killing myself.

It would be so amazing to see illustrations of these amazing looks lana had in her homemade music videos in 2009 era. Like they are so good, but so LQ. Drawing them would add a whole new perspective to Lizzy Grant. :oprah:

I was just collecting references for a Lizzy drawing actually. :) I'm gonna do a few line illustrations of them then I might do a full proper drawing.

You're ChazDesigns?!? You're a Lana fan you're here you're ChazDesigns no way! :excited:

I'm a huge fan of your work on The Game Which Shall Not Be Named Resource! Is there any chance you would consider doing a version of Lana for The Game Which Shall Not Be Named 2?

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png