Elle

Rogers, AR @ Walmart Amp - August 8th, 2023

1 minute ago, colaandvideogames said:

20 minutes!!!:brows:

I’m guessing we’d have a promo code by now if there was one to be given? 

i am guessing so. i wish i had a pre sale code. but theyre like $400+ and idk anyone in fayetville to ask for one

:agree:yeah i said it:agree:

Just now, colaandvideogames said:

Wait the tickets are gonna be $400+?! For 1 person?! :biblio:

ohh nooooo, the pre-sale codes are!!! 

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

good luck to the girls buying tickets today!

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited!!!!! 

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

people sell presale codes? :eartha: how sad

the webiste does yes, idk how they even work tbh but i was searching for hours for a code and all i got was their website to purchase/donate money in order to receive a code. i said f that ill wait lmaoo 

3 minutes ago, kaylin isaacs said:

the webiste does yes, idk how they even work tbh but i was searching for hours for a code and all i got was their website to purchase/donate money in order to receive a code. i said f that ill wait lmaoo 

How many tickets do you plan to buy? I was gonna go by myself but my boyfriend is insisting on going with me so he can drive lol 

only slightly worried that tickets will sell out immediately and I’ll be out of luck 

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

Just now, colaandvideogames said:

How many tickets do you plan to buy? I was gonna go by myself but my boyfriend is insisting on going with me so he can drive lol 

2! im forcing my husband to go w me bc i have social anxiety. im going to try and get the front row seated seats, i was gonna do pit but i am severely claustrophobic. im currently shtting myself bc i want this so badly and im scared the site is gonna crash bc its already taking so long to refresh the page :crai:

this is results day for my exams :lange: at least i can look forward to a laggy livestream with horrible singing

does the body rule the mind or does the mind rule the body? ✩

brigitte-bardot-gifs.gif

˚₊‧꒰ა pinterest ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

3 minutes ago, kaylin isaacs said:

2! im forcing my husband to go w me bc i have social anxiety. im going to try and get the front row seated seats, i was gonna do pit but i am severely claustrophobic. im currently shtting myself bc i want this so badly and im scared the site is gonna crash bc its already taking so long to refresh the page :crai:

It’s taking forever to load for me too!!! I’m gonna try to make it to the pit! Fingers crossed. If you happen to get through and could snag 2 more tickets I would pay you btw :) good luck b! 

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

8 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

It’s taking forever to load for me too!!! I’m gonna try to make it to the pit! Fingers crossed. If you happen to get through and could snag 2 more tickets I would pay you btw :) good luck b! 

i have 29,000 in front of me and theres only 9000 seats so im currently bawling my eyes out at work. love this for me. ill probably still go and park close so i can hear her. ive been waiting for this for years... ive had an anxiety attack 3 times every 4 seconds since sunday when she announced. im not ok

2 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

47k PEOPLE FOR A SHOW IN ARKANSAS?? Is that normal? She has that many fans there? I mean I know people come from all over the country but STILL 47K?  :paris:

the only person that i know that listens to lana in AR is me?!?!?1 i feel like its just a bunch of randoms bc they just want something to do here. nothing ever happens in arkansas, no one big ever comes here so this is like monumental for us lmaooo

I was in queue at 10:01 and still had 20k in front of me... 

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

9 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

47k PEOPLE FOR A SHOW IN ARKANSAS?? Is that normal? She has that many fans there? I mean I know people come from all over the country but STILL 47K?  :paris:

bots

image.png

Just now, TexasTraveler said:

I was in queue at 10:01 and still had 20k in front of me... 

yeah same. i have 27463 rn. she should have came to little rock. theres 18,000 seats there compared to rogers where there is 9,500.