Elle

Rogers, AR @ Walmart Amp - August 8th, 2023

5 hours away from Dallas isn't that bad... I will be trying to get tickets for this one... Would be nice if sparklejumpropequeen signup got us early access to tickets... 

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

24 minutes ago, TexasTraveler said:

5 hours away from Dallas isn't that bad... I will be trying to get tickets for this one... Would be nice if sparklejumpropequeen signup got us early access to tickets... 

this is an amazing idea and I really hope she does this! Set it up Lanita, we’re ready! :hooker:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

70k people live in Rogers

The arena has a capacity of 10k

1 minute ago, TropicoKitten said:

Ugh why do they keep announcing these shows so late. Some of us have to request off work and whatnot:eyeroll2:

I will literally die if one day I wake up with an Argentina date... and it's only 2 weeks away :rip:

The way even this "small little date" has a venue with more than double capacity as the Paris show makes me realize how crazy this date was. I mean even for her it must've been so weird being so close to the crowd, seeing every person in the room clearly and stuff. Lanita must have been scared to shit bscjsc. Probz why she didn't came back to talk/sign stuff

Just now, loveyoumadly said:

The way even this "small little date" has a venue with more than double capacity as the Paris show makes me realize how crazy this date was. I mean even for her it must've been so weird being so close to the crowd, seeing every person in the room clearly and stuff. Lanita must have been scared to shit bscjsc. Probz why she didn't came back to talk/sign stuff

actually, judging on videos i think she felt way more comfortable compared to her bigger gigs??

it was obviously intentional because l'olympia holds a special value for her, and since it's paris she probably romanticized her every past performance there when she was just starting getting famous

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

actually, judging on videos i think she felt way more comfortable compared to her bigger gigs??

it was obviously intentional because l'olympia holds a special value for her, and since it's paris she probably romanticized her every past performance there when she was just starting getting famous

wait some magazine posted a quote by her saying that she dreamed about performing there again and the next morning she asked Ben to make it happen :crai:

11 minutes ago, loveyoumadly said:

l'Olympia was a small venue but I think it was more of a sentimental show in an iconic location for the fanbase. 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

24 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

Ugh why do they keep announcing these shows so late. Some of us have to request off work and whatnot:eyeroll2:

honestly i kinda loved it when she announced her european shows like this, it gave me this adrenaline rush and i had to plan everything in one day and find ppl to cover my shifts and friends to go with me i was living :excited: and then when i bought tickets it wasnt like "ok now i have to wait a year to see her live" cause it was literally 6 days away njfgjsigb

but i think its just my adhd ass loving being impulsive 

3 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

honestly i kinda loved it when she announced her european shows like this, it gave me this adrenaline rush and i had to plan everything in one day and find ppl to cover my shifts and friends to go with me i was living :excited: and then when i bought tickets it wasnt like "ok now i have to wait a year to see her live" cause it was literally 6 days away njfgjsigb

I agree It is nice that fans don’t have to wait a long time for their show. Just a little frustrating that there’s almost no time to prepare. Two weeks is crazy to me. Personally, I love the extra time to plan because if I’m traveling then there’s no need to stress about booking a nice hotel and figuring out when to leave in order to arrive in a timely manner etc  etc. Plus, I just love to plan trips in general 

15 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

I love the really short notice for a show because they excitement lasts from the moment you get the ticket to the show. no time in between.
I'd be frustrated more of the financial side though, not so much the planning and logistics.

Just now, Let the Light In said:

Imagine Lana announcing a show the day the show is taking place. It’s like first come first serve to the venue. That would truly be an adrenaline filled experience.

i don't think it'd be safe, it'd cause so much traffic and police would (and should) probably shut this down

1 minute ago, Let the Light In said:

Imagine Lana announcing a show the day the show is taking place. It’s like first come first serve to the venue. That would truly be an adrenaline filled experience.

Omg no I can take 2 weeks notice but this is too much LMAO 

I’d have the worst anxiety attack 

2 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

I couldn't handle that honestly. My anxiety would have me spinning 

17 hours ago, Lanaspoisonivy said:

l'Olympia was a small venue but I think it was more of a sentimental show in an iconic location for the fanbase. 

Yep but you could tell she was surprised like when she came on stage she took a little step back and covered her mouth with her hand, almost like she was choked at how small it is, I mean it's the kind of things you forget in 10 years, especially when your new normal is festival shows with 50K + audience... I thought it was cute but you could feel she was nervous