Sign in to follow this  
LycaneInMoonlight

Women World Cup 2023

not being able to watch it because of time zone reasons but will always be rooting for my country :party: we won the first match against panamá, the next one is on saturday against france :silly:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I've watched some bits of the matches, like when Germany team or US has played. I have a feeling that US will win again (didn't they win in 2019 too?) Idk the current results tho. I think that Spain is strong too?

Atleast this WC isn't a mess. Men's WC last year was chaotic as fuck tho but I loved ATRL's "commentary" on it :mj3:

url%5D

8 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

The radio was on earlier today, I heard Nigeria score two goals against Australia, I think they won 3-1. :3 

Yes it's cool for Nigeria ! Do you support Sweden? Why Hegerberg don't play, do you know?

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

not being able to watch it because of time zone reasons but will always be rooting for my country :party: we won the first match against panamá, the next one is on saturday against france :silly:

Unfortunately for us, Brazil is better than France !

6 minutes ago, LycaneInMoonlight said:

Yes it's cool for Nigeria ! Do you support Sweden? Why Hegerberg don't play, do you know?

I don’t follow sports much, hold on… I need to look up who Hegerberg is lol…! :toofunny:

… 

… Ohhh she’s Norwegian! That explains why I don’t know her, I don’t know players from any team very well. :hillary: A newspaper’s website here says she felt something was off with her hamstrings so she didn’t want to risk anything and decided not to play after all.

And yas, of course I’m cheering for Sweden! :brows:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I watched one match so far Ireland vs Canada, its on really really early in the UK or late like most games at 3am and 6am and stuff. Probably China i'd like to win it although I don't think they are that good just since the only Celtic player at the World Cup Shen Menglu plays for them.

9bc019d0-4a3a-11ed-a836-07d126aad90e.jpg

Idk what our (Australia's) coach is doing but one calf injury + two concussions in training over 7 days is not it 

Nigeria deserved, though. They played much better than we did

Aus media needs to leave Sam alone, too

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

17 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I don’t follow sports much, hold on… I need to look up who Hegerberg is lol…! :toofunny:

… 

… Ohhh she’s Norwegian! That explains why I don’t know her, I don’t know players from any team very well. :hillary: A newspaper’s website here says she felt something was off with her hamstrings so she didn’t want to risk anything and decided not to play after all.

And yas, of course I’m cheering for Sweden! :brows:

Lol thanks ! Sweden is first of the Group G : Congrats !