kittywithabigdream

Leah Kate

Leah Kalmenson, better known as Leah Kate, is a singer-songwriter who has released her singles, "Fuck Up the Friendship" and "10 Things I Hate About You" both becoming viral on the website, Tiktok. Born September 9, 1992, she has released 3 extended plays, and 29 singles since her career started in 2018. Currently, she is working on her Debut album, Super Over to be released on September 15, 2023!

64adbf61636a75cc1ef75151_HERO20LEAH.png

2 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

I’m actually convinced gay ppl will listen to anything

You heard 2 songs on TikTok and wanna judge her entire discography :um: LOSERRRRR

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

On 8/13/2023 at 3:48 PM, Cherry Blossom said:

Maybe it’s just not for me. But sure not liking Leah Kate makes me a loser :biblio:

Don't worry you can always revoke your loser status by getting into her! :party:

I made fun of her for "Twinkle Twinkle" when that was the only song I knew from TikTok, but then I stopped being bitter + close-minded and started unironically stanning after hearing more of her music. She actually has amazing songs… I've converted so many of my Discord friends :flutter:

On 8/13/2023 at 4:40 PM, Coloringbooks said:
On 8/13/2023 at 3:48 PM, Cherry Blossom said:

Maybe it’s just not for me. But sure not liking Leah Kate makes me a loser :biblio:

Don't worry you can always revoke your loser status by getting into her! :party:

i would rather put scissors in my eyes, then open the scissors even wider. then repeat with my nostrils :true:

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

22 minutes ago, Tana Mongeau said:

i would rather put scissors in my eyes, then open the scissors even wider. then repeat with my nostrils :true:

Go do that then and show me the video, no one's stopping you bby xx