barttttender

The most WTF moments of LDR's career in your opinion

On 11/2/2023 at 10:55 PM, Let the Light In said:

WTF Lana for not making Off to the Races a proper single... imagine the music video

It actually had a music video in 2011 but she deleted it hahah. Someone reposted it tho

url%5D

On 8/15/2023 at 8:25 PM, evalionisameme said:

This should have stayed in the drafts 😭 it wasn’t well articulated 

VERY poorly articulated. 

The WTF moment for me was the SNL appearance. 

I have some positive WTF moments (in no particular order) for you all:

Collabing with Taylor Swift (I didn’t see it coming although it makes sense since they both work so much with Jack)

The beat drop going into Jimmy Jimmy Cocoa Puff in A&W 🤯🤯🤯 My soul left my body the first time I heard it

That intro line of Cola

Lust For Life Album Trailer (Please Lana cook up something that iconic again)

Chemtrails Over the Country Club MV when they turn into warewolves

Releasing 2 albums in the same year in 2021

On 11/5/2023 at 3:08 PM, twinkletoes7 said:

her doing you’ll never walk alone for the liverpool football club is still so hilarious to me, and keeping in with that topic- not doing a song for the priscilla soundtrack

liverpool and not priscilla ?! :thumb3: 

She did that Liverpool thingy because of Ben, he has many connections in Liverpool FC and Ben probably made this offer to Lana lol. 

I feel like Lana has more interests in smaller niche things now than in "bigger" things.

url%5D

On 11/4/2023 at 1:26 PM, Embach said:

It actually had a music video in 2011 but she deleted it hahah. Someone reposted it tho

I've never seen this before, is it real?? I didn't have the patience to watch it all but it's just a bunch of girls/women shooting people? :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

12 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I've never seen this before, is it real?? I didn't have the patience to watch it all but it's just a bunch of girls/women shooting people? :toofunny:

Wiki has written about it:

OTTR.jpg

And also an article about it:

https://www.undertheradarmag.com/news/watch_lana_del_rey_-_off_to_the_races_video/

url%5D

1 hour ago, Embach said:

She did that Liverpool thingy because of Ben, he has many connections in Liverpool FC and Ben probably made this offer to Lana lol. 

I feel like Lana has more interests in smaller niche things now than in "bigger" things.

i have wondered this for SOOO LONG thank you lol! it is actually sung beautifully it just gives me the giggles 

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Yes, I can testify  I remember it.

At that time, she released her songs on Youtube, little by little (Video games, Kinda Outta Luck, Blue Jeans, Diet mtn dew, National anthem Off to the races and Born to Die), and it was kinda miraculous each time, just before the album.

A glorious era that makes me nostalgic.