hotshot2am

[Delayed] NFR! Anniversary Lime Green Vinyl Repress

44 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

This does not apply to the Australian store, they always put them up late :bebe:

I’m contemplating falling for the international stores again 🤡 I’m a bit hesitant after what happened to my titty vinyl (RIP to her 😭) but I have a feeling it will go up on the Aus store at like 10am when I’m  at work lol 

18 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

Will post more information tomorrow.

I don't want to write this but the repress might be delayed :noparty: Seeing some signs on her international stores that this isn't dropping today as expected. There are still 4 hours for her shops to add it so they might just be slow today.

5 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I don't want to write this but the repress might be delayed :noparty: Seeing some signs on her International stores that this isn't dropping today as expected. There are still 4 hours for her shops to add it so they might just be slow today.

NOOOOO THEY KNOW WE KNOW :defeated: thank you so much for keeping us updated <3

34 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I don't want to write this but the repress might be delayed :noparty: Seeing some signs on her international stores that this isn't dropping today as expected. There are still 4 hours for her shops to add it so they might just be slow today.

They're still in time to add the pink vinyl :silly:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

36 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Wait how do you know??

36 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Why would they delay it though they could just push the release date :erm:

1 hour ago, cyberbunnyboops said:

NOOOOO THEY KNOW WE KNOW :defeated: thank you so much for keeping us updated <3

I don't think that's the reason, of course we know when's the album's anniversary and UV and LfL were added to celebrate them

The legacy

Honestly living for these represses. Lana fan since 2013, but just got a record player this year for Christmas.

only missing NFR and Honeymoon and will honestly do dirty, unspeakable things for the UO Honeymoon vinyl so hoping that’s our next.

Btw anyone know when the Ultraviolence standard vinyl and LFL transparent are being shipped? Waiting on those to come in 

2 minutes ago, Black Booty said:

Honestly living for these represses. Lana fan since 2013, but just got a record player this year for Christmas.

only missing NFR and Honeymoon and will honestly do dirty, unspeakable things for the UO Honeymoon vinyl so hoping that’s our next.

Btw anyone know when the Ultraviolence standard vinyl and LFL transparent are being shipped? Waiting on those to come in 

Ultra should be around October (early to mid) and LFL should be November 

ok just realized you said UV standard.. idk about that one but probably around the same time as the UO exclusive.

Edited by Lanasvape

2 minutes ago, Lanasvape said:

Ultra should be around October (early to mid) and LFL should be November 

ok just realized you said UV standard.. idk about that one but probably around the same time as the UO exclusive.

UV in late september

The legacy

3 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

let me ignore this and wait in anticipation

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

4 minutes ago, x VB said:

UV in late september

It’s released September 29th. I highly doubt anyone will be receiving a package before October 1st. Lana isn’t exactly known for her speedy shipping either 💀