Elle

Lana to moderate Q&A for Joan Baez at Landmark’s Nuart Theatre in Los Angeles, CA - October 13th, 2023

34 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

yeah he's extremely sketchy, has followed her cars and posted on instagram. he's on another level for sure, it's definitely different from the other people we talked about and definitely seems dangerous (I don't think the other people are tbh)

the only good thing about s*an is that he told this guy in person to basically fuck off. unfortunately, he won't give up. last year there was a very awkward encounter with lana when she was leaving church, just awful

I thought he didn't try to show up for this event but I guess I was wrong. I hope he's on some sort of watch list tbh

I mean, he is a cop tho, cops know stalker type people :xgiggle:

url%5D

7 hours ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Bro but the way u say that makes it sound like there’s an event in LA every week. Or like they go out of their ways to catch her somewhere, or drive to her house…These fans just wait for an opportunity to go see her at a public event and say hi.
As for comparing fans to paparazzi, I really thinks it’s incomparable. Respectful fans don’t take pics of her without her permission, sell stories for tabloids, or put things in her face not letting her walk like the vinyl resellers. That makes me so uncomfortable I can’t even watch. 
 At the end of the day, if Lana was slightly uncomfortable with Ricardo or anyone else I’d totally be bothered and worried as well. She has her boundaries set and could simply walk past them or just wave, she doesn’t have to do ANY of what she does like saying how happy she is to see them, joke that she’s gonna hire people, say Ricardo is her guy to 70k people, and all other things that were said  in private to them. So there’s really no use in wasting time saying on twitter that she can’t stand him anymore bla bla bla 

I actually wasn't commenting about him specifically because tbh I haven't taken much notice of him. 

BUT there is definitely another group (idk if they're all friends?) and I know for a fact she dislikes at least one of the girls (and I can't reveal how cos it'll expose people I don't wanna implicate in this discussion). I've seen videos of her being friendly towards this girl for whatever reason. We all tolerate people we don't like, for different reasons. Lana has the added pressure of being famous and having to worry about "LANA DEL REY SNUBS FANS" type headlines. I'm not saying she doesn't genuinely like seeing some fans, but yeah

And re: the frequency of events: some of these people simply see a location in an IG story and go find her. And it's always the same people. 

I think the difference here is that you seem to have Ricardo in mind specifically and I'm talking about a group of 5 or so people. And the people in this group definitely go out of their way to find her, and as I said, at least one of them definitely makes her uncomfortable. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

6 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I think multiple people have said things to him, but it's like talking to a wall. we can only hope her team knows about him 

He straight up insults people if they say anything negative about his obsession with Lana to him

10 hours ago, grayson stark said:

Dat1 guitarguy got kicked out of this event and is blaming Ricardo. Hopefully he finally realizes Lana does not want to be friends.. he's actually scary I feel so bad for Lana

Omg the inter-whack-a-mole wars I can't take it 😭 And at someone else's event 😭😭😭 

391210793-1044657723237871-5512321409083

398480358-345468908019960-86756790917946

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°