Elle

Lana to moderate Q&A for Joan Baez at Landmark’s Nuart Theatre in Los Angeles, CA - October 13th, 2023

The positive is there was a lot of buzz generated about Joan's life and work, which has generally not been given much attention. I had no idea about everything she did until recently. 

Does anyone know where I can watch the doc? 

18 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

Reveal hidden contents

idk someone sent me this

so allegedly:

So rude and disrespectful. I wish she'd somehow find out that they do this type o' shit 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Dat1 guitarguy got kicked out of this event and is blaming Ricardo. Hopefully he finally realizes Lana does not want to be friends.. he's actually scary I feel so bad for Lana

1 minute ago, grayson stark said:

Dat1 guitarguy got kicked out of this event and is blaming Ricardo. Hopefully he finally realizes Lana does not want to be friends.. he's actually scary I feel so bad for Lana

I'm scared he's gonna start posting this on his instagram like he did when he stalked Lana at church a year or two ago :excited:

32 minutes ago, grayson stark said:

The way he has easy access to Lana in LA… I hope her security is aware but still she’s not with security all the time. And no one is worried bc they’re too busy hating on fans who just follow her on tour bc they have money to do it 

1 hour ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

The way he has easy access to Lana in LA… I hope her security is aware but still she’s not with security all the time. And no one is worried bc they’re too busy hating on fans who just follow her on tour bc they have money to do it 

:mariah:

1 hour ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

It's possible to be aware of all of it and not think that any of it is okay. 

If you think these people don't try to one-up each other, you're kidding yourself. 

I'm not saying that they all have malicious intent but really, all of it is over-the-top and obsessive. There are just differing degrees ranging from cringe to dangerous. 

Is it fine to go somewhere she is going (if she publicly declares the time/location) and say hi? Sure. But I think anyone who is aspiring to do that every single time needs to sort themselves out because it is obsessive and weird. "Teehee, I'm a Lana stan" does not excuse it. 

I mean if we found out that a particular papparazzo behaved this way - went everywhere she went and tried to engage her every time - we'd collectively hate them, but we're just meant to excuse "fans" who do it. Nah fuck that

I think doing this at an event about another artist, to the point where they disrupted others there (including said artist), is a new low.  

With that said I'm sure they dgaf what I, or anyone else, thinks. This is all just my humble opinion. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

47 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

It's possible to be aware of all of it and not think that any of it is okay. 

If you think these people don't try to one-up each other, you're kidding yourself. 

I'm not saying that they all have malicious intent but really, all of it is over-the-top and obsessive. There are just differing degrees ranging from cringe to dangerous. 

Is it fine to go somewhere she is going (if she publicly declares the time/location) and say hi? Sure. But I think anyone who is aspiring to do that every single time needs to sort themselves out because it is obsessive and weird. "Teehee, I'm a Lana stan" does not excuse it. 

I mean if we found out that a particular papparazzo behaved this way - went everywhere she went and tried to engage her every time - we'd collectively hate them, but we're just meant to excuse "fans" who do it. Nah fuck that

I think doing this at an event about another artist, to the point where they disrupted others there (including said artist), is a new low.  

With that said I'm sure they dgaf what I, or anyone else, thinks. This is all just my humble opinion. 

they just want to be seen with her to prove a point and feed their own egos

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Can't possibly imagine following Lana to every single social event/engagement or every single concert around the Globe, let alone North America, and making it a mission to be front and center and doing splits and sprints to slip through the cracks when I don't arrive on time to be at the barricade. Thank God for full-time work commitments.

These LA stans reek jobless behaviour--it does not scream "I'm on the payroll" vibes at all.

3 hours ago, grayson stark said:

I just started following Lana's stuff on socials a few months ago or so and that guitar guy immediately gave off alarm bells. He's also a complete dick, and then the next day is like omg I love you. What a bizarre, annoying and estranging person. He's got extreme celeb stalker vibes. 

18 minutes ago, Rivers said:

I just started following Lana's stuff on socials a few months ago or so and that guitar guy immediately gave off alarm bells. He's also a complete dick, and then the next day is like omg I love you. What a bizarre, annoying and estranging person. He's got extreme celeb stalker vibes. 

yeah he's extremely sketchy, has followed her cars and posted on instagram. he's on another level for sure, it's definitely different from the other people we talked about and definitely seems dangerous (I don't think the other people are tbh)

the only good thing about s*an is that he told this guy in person to basically fuck off. unfortunately, he won't give up. last year there was a very awkward encounter with lana when she was leaving church, just awful

I thought he didn't try to show up for this event but I guess I was wrong. I hope he's on some sort of watch list tbh

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

7 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

yeah he's extremely sketchy, has followed her cars and posted on instagram. he's on another level for sure, it's definitely different from the other people we talked about and definitely seems dangerous (I don't think the other people are tbh)

the only good thing about s*an is that he told this guy in person to basically fuck off. unfortunately, he won't give up. last year there was a very awkward encounter with lana when she was leaving church, just awful

I thought he didn't try to show up for this event but I guess I was wrong. I hope he's on some sort of watch list tbh

You just never know how those types will react when you confront them. I said some stuff to him on Instagram and he didn't respond. 

1 minute ago, Rivers said:

You just never know how those types will react when you confront them. I said some stuff to him on Instagram and he didn't respond. 

I think multiple people have said things to him, but it's like talking to a wall. we can only hope her team knows about him 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I think multiple people have said things to him, but it's like talking to a wall. we can only hope her team knows about him 

Yes, it seems his ability to relate or understand people is insulated. He is probably an extremely isolated and lonely person because of it.

12 minutes ago, Divisive Princess said:

Wait why is the spoiler empty, is it just me?

idk what's happening, I can only see the link when I click to edit my post too

here

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg