Elle

Lana to moderate Q&A for Joan Baez at Landmark’s Nuart Theatre in Los Angeles, CA - October 13th, 2023

9 hours ago, Elle said:

The vibe is givingggg 2017 LFL era with the hair x

IMG-4369

When Lana applies to be the next LanaBoards moderator.. x

She would ban 75 percent of us

Good for Lana, glad to see it made her happy!

BUT there is a time and a place. People showing up that have already met Lana 500 times and waiting around for her made me cringe and after seeing a video of her suggesting she arrange to meet them tomorrow gives me the vibes she was in the mindset of this isn’t about me, so not rn. 

Honestly I get that she was excited and wanted to share but I don’t think Lana should have posted about her being there until after the fact, people and paparazzi showing up just for her seems inevitable if it’s been advertised she’ll be there 🤷🏼‍♀️ The event itself seems to have gone about respectfully although I found it very amusing to see how mixed the age group was in that theater 😂

5 hours ago, jealous girl said:

Honestly I get that she was excited and wanted to share but I don’t think Lana should have posted about her being there until after the fact, people and paparazzi showing up just for her seems inevitable if it’s been advertised she’ll be there 🤷🏼‍♀️ The event itself seems to have gone about respectfully although I found it very amusing to see how mixed the age group was in that theater 😂

You  need to look at it from the organisers' perspective, though. They didn't only invite Lana because she is a fan of Joan's - they had her there to get some buzz for the movie and the session. They would have asked her to promote it, otherwise there would have been no point having her there.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Some shots of her after she left the event -

IMG-4526 IMG-4524 IMG-4522 IMG-4521

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

On 10/16/2023 at 6:11 AM, LustForcocc said:

Good for Lana, glad to see it made her happy!

BUT there is a time and a place. People showing up that have already met Lana 500 times and waiting around for her made me cringe and after seeing a video of her suggesting she arrange to meet them tomorrow gives me the vibes she was in the mindset of this isn’t about me, so not rn. 

Same

Idk what they get out of it tbh? I love Lana but even if I lived in LA, I wouldn't need to go every place she says she's going ... I would feel weird (and I'd think she would think it was weird, too). 

Even though she's out in public it feels icky when she takes a pic of herself at a market or whatever and 30 mins later those people are there

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

14 hours ago, Elle said:

Some shots of her after she left the event -

IMG-4526 IMG-4524 IMG-4522 IMG-4521

She looks so good :oprah:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

On 10/15/2023 at 4:35 PM, Beautiful Loser said:

I don’t think anyone was disrespectful but to see the same people showing up just to see Lana… I don’t know. :deadbanana: Lana was happy to see them though, so that’s sweet. :heart:

Spoiler

idk someone sent me this

so allegedly:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg