Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Leeds, ENG @ Reading & Leeds Festival - August 25th, 2024

Anybody been to Leeds in recent years who know how difficult it would be getting to barricade on a day ticket?

last time I went to Leeds was literally 13 years ago.. and I did a weekend and was not in the slightest trying to be at the front 

kinda wanna get a good view this time though :flutter:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

On 11/24/2023 at 9:45 AM, daphnedinkley said:

manifesting they announce on the undercard for the same day: fontaines dc, yung lean, two door cinema club, TV girl, charli xcx :pray2:

WELL OUT OF THIS LIST WE GOT FONTAINES FUCKING DC YESSS YES YESY ESY EYSYESYYSSYSYYSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES!!!!! also bleachers on the same! possible margaret performance? :pray2: 

Wq9zHLl.jpg

1 hour ago, daphnedinkley said:

WELL OUT OF THIS LIST WE GOT FONTAINES FUCKING DC YESSS YES YESY ESY EYSYESYYSSYSYYSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES!!!!! also bleachers on the same! possible margaret performance? :pray2: 

Have they broke it down who’s the support on main stage west with Lana? Like I assume bleachers will be on that stage..  but out of the others? I kinda hope the last dinner party would because they’ve got me intrigued.. 

S0F1O.gif

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Have they broke it down who’s the support on main stage west with Lana? Like I assume bleachers will be on that stage..  but out of the others? I kinda hope the last dinner party would because they’ve got me intrigued.. 

frustratingly they haven't really! i assume you've probs seen the most up to date poster (it's on the leeds fest site if not, annoyingly i can't link it because LB won't let me! just like it won't let me like posts anymore or insert pics :eyeroll2: ) and to me it kinda eludes to there no longer being two main stages? but i also am not sure how that would work given that there's six headliners.... :um2: i kiiiinda feel like it'll be raye, probably bleachers and the last dinner party on the same stage as lana, really hoping for fontaines too just so i'm not trekking around too much! it's usually 6 artists per main stage each day, so i'm guessing the full stage breakdown will be revealed with the next announcement! god knows when that will be :lolliney:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

9 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

frustratingly they haven't really! i assume you've probs seen the most up to date poster (it's on the leeds fest site if not, annoyingly i can't link it because LB won't let me! just like it won't let me like posts anymore or insert pics :eyeroll2: ) and to me it kinda eludes to there no longer being two main stages? but i also am not sure how that would work given that there's six headliners.... :um2: i kiiiinda feel like it'll be raye, probably bleachers and the last dinner party on the same stage as lana, really hoping for fontaines too just so i'm not trekking around too much! it's usually 6 artists per main stage each day, so i'm guessing the full stage breakdown will be revealed with the next announcement! god knows when that will be :lolliney:

Yeah I was looking at the poster and it is soooo unclear! But I was positive I’d seen that Lana was on a different stage to Fred again, so the support acts have got to be split up!

I actually thought they’d maybe put fontaines on Lana’s stage and raye on Fred agains stage because they’re more alternative whereas raye is more pop focused and probably blends in better with Fred again? That would be my preference anyway! 

S0F1O.gif

So just realised they’re combining main stage east/west. So literally all one stage.. which is kinda crappy as I think it’s gonna make it so much more difficult to get to barricade :sadcore2:

and like.. will Lana be on prior to Fred again? Or after.. I need more details.. I’ve already bought the tickets now and I’m kinda regretting it lol.. the artists on the line up just don’t match 

S0F1O.gif

On 2/17/2024 at 7:38 PM, Thats why they call me Dita said:

So just realised they’re combining main stage east/west. So literally all one stage.. which is kinda crappy as I think it’s gonna make it so much more difficult to get to barricade :sadcore2:

and like.. will Lana be on prior to Fred again? Or after.. I need more details.. I’ve already bought the tickets now and I’m kinda regretting it lol.. the artists on the line up just don’t match 

i’m so confused about the audience this is gonna attract… but anyways idk who’s on when but i do feel like fred would be on after lana

4 minutes ago, partymonster said:

i’m so confused about the audience this is gonna attract… but anyways idk who’s on when but i do feel like fred would be on after lana

The rest of the lineup tbf I think works now I’ve listened to Rayes live sets and then bleachers, the last dinner party etc I think we’ll go musically and lyrically with Lana’s work 

but Fred again just loses me.. I feel like it’s just a totally opposite direction? I know some people will enjoy music like Lana’s and also enjoy Fred again but there’ll also be ALOT of people like me who love Lana’s work and couldn’t think of anything worse than listening to a fred again DJ set 

S0F1O.gif

3 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

The rest of the lineup tbf I think works now I’ve listened to Rayes live sets and then bleachers, the last dinner party etc I think we’ll go musically and lyrically with Lana’s work 

but Fred again just loses me.. I feel like it’s just a totally opposite direction? I know some people will enjoy music like Lana’s and also enjoy Fred again but there’ll also be ALOT of people like me who love Lana’s work and couldn’t think of anything worse than listening to a fred again DJ set 

it’s definitely strange how they’re on the same day, i’m personally here for it bc i love them both but i never pegged leeds fest as somewhere lana would perform either way. not ready for this mess surrounded by 16 years olds but i needed to be there for lana’s first show in little old leeds :teehee:

3 hours ago, partymonster said:

it’s definitely strange how they’re on the same day, i’m personally here for it bc i love them both but i never pegged leeds fest as somewhere lana would perform either way. not ready for this mess surrounded by 16 years olds but i needed to be there for lana’s first show in little old leeds :teehee:

Yes I totally don’t want to go to Leeds festival either, I’m too old for this shit :lmao: but it’s close enough I can just drive there and back too, so seemed a waste to miss out!

S0F1O.gif

On 2/2/2024 at 10:14 PM, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Anybody been to Leeds in recent years who know how difficult it would be getting to barricade on a day ticket?

last time I went to Leeds was literally 13 years ago.. and I did a weekend and was not in the slightest trying to be at the front 

kinda wanna get a good view this time though :flutter:

I have the same doubt. 
I’ll have to apply for a visa since I’m planning to visit from India so just wanted to know if it’s going to be extremely difficult to get close to the barricades? 😅 

2 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

I have the same doubt. 
I’ll have to apply for a visa since I’m planning to visit from India so just wanted to know if it’s going to be extremely difficult to get close to the barricades? 😅 

From Reddit posts I think it’s doable without being stood there all day.. but I’m honestly not sure! It’s been over 10 years since I visited Leeds festival and I didn’t even attempt to be in the crowd that time!

S0F1O.gif

16 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

From Reddit posts I think it’s doable without being stood there all day.. but I’m honestly not sure! It’s been over 10 years since I visited Leeds festival and I didn’t even attempt to be in the crowd that time!

Thank you, that’s a bit reassuring:) this’ll be my first concert if I go so 🤞🏼

15 minutes ago, mcull13 said:

just got an email saying these tickets were on sale but there not ? any info 

reading sat day tickets 

https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/37005F78EEF26E7F

leeds sun day tickets

https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/35005F5FAFC73540

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23