Elle

Paris, FR @ Rock en Seine - August 21st, 2024

Just now, American Whore said:

Pretty much I would let Gemma know that she is a fat cunt and the shoes that she gave me were not something that I would particularly buy for myself. They were old maiden type of shoes, and she said that those shoes were meant to be worn on a beautiful woman so if that's the case, she should have put them back on the rack and she should never even purchased them because she was UNQUALIFIED to own those shoes if that's the case and I think that Gemma is just a disgrace. She's a disgrace to humanity and she's a disgrace to women who are actually beautiful and classy and she just doesn't have the vernacular she thinks she possesses. Somebody lied to her several times and told her that she was fly, hot and sexy and beautiful, and she's nothing like that. She's nothing of the sort.

quelques demure ngl

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

Pretty much I would let Gemma know that she is a fat cunt and the shoes that she gave me were not something that I would particularly buy for myself. They were old maiden type of shoes, and she said that those shoes were meant to be worn on a beautiful woman so if that's the case, she should have put them back on the rack and she should never even purchased them because she was UNQUALIFIED to own those shoes if that's the case and I think that Gemma is just a disgrace. She's a disgrace to humanity and she's a disgrace to women who are actually beautiful and classy and she just doesn't have the vernacular she thinks she possesses. Somebody lied to her several times and told her that she was fly, hot and sexy and beautiful, and she's nothing like that. She's nothing of the sort.

Boom like that

2.gif

Just now, American Whore said:

like don't get me wrong, these songs are great highlights of her discography, but there's some really good choices out there too that we haven't had in a while or even at all

I was thinking about the times when she did full, energic performance of songs like West Coast, Music to Watch Boys To, Off to the races and so on.

Not risky choices, yet fully performed, within a varied setlist. I truly can't with the shortened songs, which happen to be half the setlist. Like, I'm a huge fan of Lana, but I don't think I'd pay to see rushed versions of songs (not by any artist).

Just now, sjatib said:

I was thinking about the times when she did full, energic performance of songs like West Coast, Music to Watch Boys To, Off to the races and so on.

Not risky choices, yet fully performed, within a varied setlist. I truly can't with the shortened songs, which happen to be half the setlist. Like, I'm a huge fan of Lana, but I don't think I'd pay to see rushed versions of songs (not by any artist).

this!!! it's time management, which is ultimately up to her. she made the setlist which is supposed to be done within the time frame but she doesn't know how to show up on time 95% of the time. so then it's cut short, songs have to be forced together or shortened. it's 100% her management and her fault for not paying attention to time.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i feel like she doesn’t sing half of the songs we want her to because she just simply can’t anymore :air:

i can’t even imagine 2024 lana singing Brooklyn Baby, for example 

Body Electric

Without You

West Coast (full song)

Summertime Sadness

Cherry

Pretty When You Cry

High by the Beach 

Ride

Born to Die

Happiness is a Butterfly

Chemtrails Over the Country Club

NFR/Arcadia

Yosemite (probs shortened lol)

Love Song

Tunnel

Video Games

Serial Killer

Off to the Races

like it’s REALLY not hard lol just pep it up a little 

Just now, UltraviolentJack said:

Body Electric

Without You

West Coast (full song)

Summertime Sadness

Cherry

Pretty When You Cry

High by the Beach 

Ride

Born to Die

Happiness is a Butterfly

NFR/Arcadia

Love Song

Tunnel

Video Games

Serial Killer

Off to the Races

like it’s REALLY not hard lol

Take out arcadia cherry and replace with all about ethel and hangin around

5 minutes ago, UltraviolentJack said:

Body Electric

Without You

West Coast (full song)

Summertime Sadness

Cherry

Pretty When You Cry

High by the Beach 

Ride

Born to Die

Happiness is a Butterfly

NFR/Arcadia

Love Song

Tunnel

Video Games

Serial Killer

Off to the Races

Still not perfect there’s so much she could do but she’s so lazy with it we want more songs she’s never sang before like why is say yes to heaven not on the setlist when she knows it’s popular girl just add it already 

2 minutes ago, UltraviolentJack said:

Body Electric

Without You

West Coast (full song)

Summertime Sadness

Cherry

Pretty When You Cry

High by the Beach 

Ride

Born to Die

Happiness is a Butterfly

NFR/Arcadia

Love Song

Tunnel

Video Games

Serial Killer

Off to the Races

Replace cherry with Lasso and let's go

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Just now, Grenadine quarantine said:

Still not perfect there’s so much she could do just so lazy with it we want more songs she’s never sang before likeeeee why is say yes to heaven not on the setlist when u know it’s popular girl just add it already 

that’s what i’m saying i’m not asking for anything SUPER crazy