Embach

Your Favorite LDR Moments of 2023!

Candy Necklace MV release, I guess no one expected such a long video with BTS and it was the first high quality video in a while

SYTH release, which was so long awaited... 

also her photo shoot for Interview magazine and certain other photo shoots and interviews (we got a lot of them this year)

30 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Candy Necklace MV release, I guess no one expected such a long video with BTS and it was the first high quality video in a while

SYTH release, which was so long awaited... 

also her photo shoot for Interview magazine and certain other photo shoots and interviews (we got a lot of them this year)

Holy shit how could I forget the release of Say Yes To Heaven, it was definitely one of the moments of 2023! :oprah4:

url%5D

the first show I went to in Rio, I saw her forehead sweat I was so happy like it felt unreal seeing her right there! All of the dresses, makeup and headpieces for the shows! The Candy Necklace mv! All of the interviews she did esp the video one, and the photoshoots! And honestly just seeing her so happy, with her family, that was so great!

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

This was such a great year from start to finish, so everything, really! My favourites though - 

A&W / Interview Magazine joint release 

Billboard Women in Music event

DYKTTATUOB album release 

Candy Necklace music video

Say Yes to Heaven release 

Tour (with many iconic looks and moments: her return to the stage in Brazil, the Glastonbury debacle, Chemtrails at Hyde Park) 

Waffle House 🧇 

Grammy nominations

Unchained Melody at Graceland 

It was really her year. I feel a lot of secondhand happiness for her :flutter:

definitely a&w release and the interview magazine photoshoot, it's one of her best shoots ever, had me floored when i first saw it :smokes5:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

2 hours ago, Candy Necklace said:

The Marilyn wig tbh, first in the Candy Necklace mv and then the A&W performance. Wish she would’ve brought it out for more dates, but it was memorable for sure

IMG-1720.gif

No because I SCREAMED when she got on stage wearing that, especially since she was performing A&W for the first time - that Rio show is unforgettable

13 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

No because I SCREAMED when she got on stage wearing that, especially since she was performing A&W for the first time - that Rio show is unforgettable

Like the wig might seem like a small thing but it was the combination of it all- return to the stage, live debut of A&W, and the wig- coming off the LA to the Moon and NFR tours where the looks were getting a little lazy, it was exciting :pft2::shake:

If we count also the great moments of LanaBoards in 2023 then I'd definitely like to mention the comeback of BOZ here and the huge tea about Say Yes To Heaven, Fine China and Your Girl he spilled in the LDR Albums Process Discussion thread! :creepna3:

url%5D

Her trip to Alabama. It was so wholesome.

Also Flipside in Brazil (I was literally screaming like a 16 yr old) and also Hyde Park, that was legendary.