Elle

Lasso - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i need @briscoepark on instagram to shoot her new album cover :defeated:

IMG-6576.jpg

9 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Does Azealia banks have anything else to talk about? It’s giving obsessed :toofunny:

She crazy. Everything she's said is rubbish. Particularly tired of that nepotism bullishit. Lana's dad was a copywriter at Grey Group. 

Maybe she should focus on releasing a new album since the last one (Broke with Expensive Taste, was it?) came out a decade ago. Idiot. 

As for Lasso, clearly there are delays and let's not move for nothing. But I'm going to think that this big gap is a good thing, because it means Lana is not winging it. It took ages for NFR to come together, maybe it's the same story with Lasso.

17 hours ago, moneynotorietyrivieras said:

I just saw Molly’s stories… I have a good feeling about it (yet i know better than to have a good feeling about it). I grabbed screenshots but don’t have time to upload them to insert from url and not sure if there’s an easier way to do it. 
I HATE that I keep kidding myself that lasso is coming, molly Dickson could be on a shoot with Hadid or really anyone now that western aesthetic is in style. It could be any stupid non lasso related shoot BUT not only was it full of VERY Lana accessories, she captioned it “yeehaw”, but most of all, the fact that she put a Neil young song deviates too much from a generic “country” song you’d pick for a story like that. I really don’t think Molly would torture us, I think she’s throwing us a bone. But a photo shoot does not an album make. :crying5:

Can u pls share the link, I missed the story

18 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

but we know Lana recognizes Neil Young (Sweet Caroline) and the combination with the yee haw/cowboy thing makes it special

WHY SWEET CAROLINE IS NEIL DIAMOND 

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

but we know Lana acknowledges Neil Young (Sweet Caroline) and the combination with yee haw / cowboy stuff makes it special

She also opened with a Neil young song last year. I think Coachella Night 2 🤷‍♂️

I don't remember ik it was my my hey hey hopefully she covers it I love that song

I could be wrong but I don’t think Lana or any of her people have ever shared a story or post from behind the scenes of a cover shoot before it was officially revealed, right? If this is in fact for Lana it’s probably a photoshoot or music video. Big if. It feels like this album is dead in the water currently. 

Tumblr

36 minutes ago, BethDufreneOnTheBayouByYou said:

I could be wrong but I don’t think Lana or any of her people have ever shared a story or post from behind the scenes of a cover shoot before it was officially revealed, right? If this is in fact for Lana it’s probably a photoshoot or music video. Big if. It feels like this album is dead in the water currently. 

Plenty of people have teased a photoshoot before we got it throughout the years 

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, Embach said:

Interesting, who are the sources? :oopna2:

An insider from someone who gets v good Glastonbury Festival info - announcement this week apparently for June 2025…