Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

12 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

Guys I think this “secret project” or whatever and as someone said yesterday, (an alleged insider) said that it’s to do with a collab

SO

I realistically think that the upcoming thing before Lasso era is a remix feature on Charli’s remix album of Brat

I love Charli but please no :oprah2:

616-BEE22-D2-D7-4044-8-F5-B-5-C44-A558-A

58 minutes ago, somber said:

It's kind like they know some things that are happening. Like they predicted Katy Perry's futuristic era before it was announced, Lana Del Rey x Quavo's single coming out in the summertime this year. But also, it just looks like they are simply *predicting* the things that might happen, but actually giving true insight about the things ahead. Like some stuff is just aimless predictions about things that people could see a mile away. And then other things are predictions that are quite direct and then it happens. So, we could say that they are a true insider, but also 60% of the things they predicted this year didn't happen (at least yet), and the 40% they predicted has happened and its quite direct.

So, if they are true about the singles coming out in October to early November, then we could expect an announcement either the last week of September, or the week of the single drop. They don't give direct information about if there will be singles coming out around the same time, or just one single between October-November and then the second single in December. Also, this very well could not be the singles, and something else. Because didn't other insiders (don't know if they are true or not), say that there's a secret project from Del Rey. So it could be that secret project coming out October to early November. I wouldn't believe singles are coming out during the expected time unless Lana announcing them near that date. We very well could be getting the singles in December and something else during expected time. Whether a secret project, perfume, or vinyl's, who knows yet.:icant:

One day lana will lunch her fragrances brand and world would heal :sadcore:

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ Last Boy on Earth °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

31 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

Guys I think this “secret project” or whatever and as someone said yesterday, (an alleged insider) said that it’s to do with a collab

SO

I realistically think that the upcoming thing before Lasso era is a remix feature on Charli’s remix album of Brat

No thanks, they can keep it! :blush3:

41 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Their info mostly checks out… but is it because they really have contact or because they are so sometimes so vague it’s meant to happen, especially for Lana? :stareney2: Their last Lana was for Tough and their first post about it was « Lana Del Rey - in the summer », which isn’t much and not very elaborate tbh. 

I'm already full believing them.. :toofloppy:

What are our delulu theories about the 20th? You guys think something will happen? :blush3:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

When the secret project is a grunge album  and she releases Heart Shaped Box/ Old Age (with the Hole lyrics not Nirvana version) as a double single vinyl... you know since we're all just blatantly predicting stuff we wish for but isn't happening

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

3 hours ago, ldrzodiac said:

SO

The tracklist was revealed and Lana is not there

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Yeah the real tracklist isn't all the way out, all we know is

- guess ft billie

- Girl so confusing ft lorde

- talk talk ft that one 30 year old Twink (Troye Savussy)

- Von Dutch ft Madison rat

Do you have a Question for the culture?
NEXT AHS SEASON: AHS "CULTURE" starring Lana del rey

1294313467_download(11).jpeg.76422607260

8 hours ago, grandpas glass said:

it's still doing good with over 900k daily streams, but not as good as SYTH, which is more than one year older

I mean, the difference is not that big. 950K vs 1.5 million. They're both in the top 5. Whatever. They're both major hits for her.

The sad part is - she'll never perform either live. But you can bet on a thousand more Arcadia and Bartender performances....

10 hours ago, ScarlettHarlot said:

I love Charli but please no :oprah2:

I love Charli as well but I can't imagine Lana on a Brat-esque track (I mean yeah, she has a lot of unreleased pop songs but Brat songs feel more intense), especially now since she's on a country mode. I'd like to be proven wrong though :seeit:

2.gif

4 minutes ago, Embach said:

I love Charli as well but I can't imagine Lana on a Brat-esque track (I mean yeah, she has a lot of unreleased pop songs but Brat songs feel more intense), especially now since she's on a country mode. I'd like to be proven wrong though :seeit:

Please no Lana x Charli - nobody needs that sound.

Leave that for Billie, worked like a charm on Guess.

Lana needs to collab with The Weeknd on his new album, and hopefully Billie, Frank Ocean, and Tame Impala (Kevin Parker). 

24 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Tame Impala (Kevin Parker). 

Wait fuck I need this :oprah2: imagine Neil Krug photographing them for the single cover art :flutter:

2.gif