love divine

What is your LDR Roman Empire?

heart shaped box cover and visuals during ride monologue at her recent shows (esp lizzy ones) :flutter:

Dreaming away your life ♡

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952390y44w9a9scjy7kqw

How I prefer the demo version of Freak, but the ending of the official version is too brilliant

ive been thinking a lot of how her albums except for L4L and OB are cohesive and different from each other. BTD is more upbeat (or less “downbeat” lol), UV is a rock album, honeymoon has that dreamy vibe, COCC is the country one, and BB is a little less cohesive because of the trio, dealer and the demos, but without them it would be the bland piano ballad album lol.

I don’t say that L4L and OB are cohesive because they kinda go all over the place

i’vê also been thinking a lot of how much of a genius Lana is, and yet she says such stupid things like she lives in her own world… 

I want her to release the studio version of her reworked version of For K Part 2. She was playing it during soundcheck during her last tour and damn I need that shit.

I think about it all the time.

Prettttyyyy baaabbyy..

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.