love divine

What is your LDR Roman Empire?

simply put, what is something that relates to lana and/or her music that pops in your head way too frequently? this can range anywhere from unhinged lyrics, fashion, iconic quotes, etc. 

personally i have never been able to stop thinking about the absolute 180° the next best american record took lyrically from it's demo :lel:

(i wasn't sure if we already had a thread like this one, mods please feel free to move this if it's too similar to another one) 

violets in your eyes

“Gangster Nancy Sinatra” as an adjective goes thru my head 10000000 times a day ngl 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

you already know... i really do think about the lizzy grant days and everything relating to it every single day... the music, photoshoots, music videos, live performances, and anything else relating to it :icant:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Surf Noir said:

you already know... i really do think about the lizzy grant days and everything relating to it every single day... the music, photoshoots, music videos, live performances, and anything else relating to it :icant:

It’s such a strange period to try and find little things about but it’s so vast and interesting . Lizzy is like Lana’s ( persona ) little sister but it’s literally herself … I don’t know if that makes any sense . 

1 minute ago, ColaGoneWild said:

It’s such a strange period to try and find little things about but it’s so vast and interesting . Lizzy is like Lana’s ( persona ) little sister but it’s literally herself … I don’t know if that makes any sense . 

i agree! it's so mysterious, and i feel like the mystery surrounding her pre-fame days add to the allure of it all, lizzy grant definitely feels like lana del rey's sister or somebody/something outside of her, but it's her! she's just so amazing and one-of-a-kind :wubna:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Literally like something outside of her it’s so weird considering it’s literally her and it’s not even the Lana persona yet at that time … it’s literally just herself . Ugh legend ! 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i agree! it's so mysterious, and i feel like the mystery surrounding her pre-fame days add to the allure of it all, lizzy grant definitely feels like lana del rey's sister or somebody/something outside of her, but it's her! she's just so amazing and one-of-a-kind :wubna:

I think mine is similar to Surf Noir's but it's more so knowing she draws from an authentic place and showcases it through Lana . Especially with BTD . Because it's all ideas , experiences , and events from before her fame ... Like we know about Blue Banisters back story , we watched it as it happened world wide . But like I like finding out about the events behind each song on BTD because some of those songs are crazy and no one was watching when she was making the album cause she wasn't famous yet . The two back stories behind Cola is insane ! One funny and the other like not at all . I wanna know about Off to the races cause that's wild from start to finish ... :shh2:

tweet-3-1-5cb3710717ee4094ae198d010484279e.jpg

her twitter beef with azealia but honestly any beef she has online

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

10 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

her twitter beef with azealia but honestly any beef she has online

that just reminded me of my second biggest roman empire moment which was when lana dragged the fan who insisted that she voted for trump in 2020 :eartha:E8xHRVdXEAc0Czb.jpg

violets in your eyes

How Lana in June 2016 went back to blondehood just for concert in Poland and then in July 2016 she had brunette hair

IMG-2867.webpIMG-2868.jpgIMG-2869.webp

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

Pink Champagne demo 

Unidentified Flying Bill

Cult Leader

Honeymoon music video 

Fan: “Can you sing something for us?” 

Lana: *sighs* “Kind of focused on being a baddie right now, I can’t really work.”

23 minutes ago, watercolor eyes said:

that just reminded me of my second biggest roman empire moment which was when lana dragged the fan who insisted that she voted for trump in 2020 :eartha:E8xHRVdXEAc0Czb.jpg

I think about this one a lot too :thumb3:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

the how to disappear piano version not being released on nfr and us getting the christmas bells version instead  :bebe:

and also, the fact that we will probably never get to hear the david kahne outtakes :aubrey:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif