Sign in to follow this  
Sparklejumpropequeer

What would you want to see from a Lana cosmetics line?

20 hours ago, Mer said:

a very lush floral that smells like night-blooming jasmine/magnolia/honeysuckle and with a slightly beachy/mineral undertone that would smell like songs like 13 Beaches, Mariners Apt Complex, Heroin etc. 

maybe you know a perfume that has similar notes? :creepna3: these sound very nice!

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

On 2/6/2024 at 1:44 PM, Make me your Dream Life said:

I don’t think I would. I personally prefer her to keep being a muse/ advertise for perfumes and cosmetics etc. but I personally wouldn’t really want her to make her own. Idk, it just feels like it’d detract from her old hollywood star aspect. That’s just me tho

So many Hollywood stars and iconic BC of their makeup though which where I got the idea

22 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

by the way, I think this is like the third thread about the same topic I've seen since I joined LB lol

Lol that’s okay, it was an original thought from my brain so 🤷🏻‍♀️ sorry 

I don't want makeup from her but a fragrance? :agree2: I am surprisingly really into celebrity fragrances. I love how much variety they add to the market. For some reason I think Lana would make one that's too floral for me, but I still really want her to?

I think she's better off selling iconic  accessories too, rather than selling makeup

Edit: I love how nearly everyone's said the same!

18 minutes ago, Sparklejumpropequeer said:

Shades of coooool

If she ever does something with makeup this would be a perf name :gasp:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Did anyone see that set of mascara, liner and a liner guide a company (Half Magic) made for Priscilla merch? It was packaged so exquisitely too. Something like that with lashes maybe would sell soo well I think and she wouldn’t need to start an entire company for it she could collab with whatever brand she uses or her makeup artists could sell it themselves. 

Echoing what others have said, I would prefer perfume. Luxurious, classy, timeless bottle. Gucci Guilty is nice, but I’d prefer she have a say in every aspect of the perfume like Billie does with her line. I have a notebook where I dream up different perfumes, have came up with many inspired by Lana songs. But to capture her essence as an individual at whatever phase in her life, that’s something only she can do. Like her art, it has to be her idea. I want it. And I would wear it with my Skims proudly. 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9