Sign in to follow this  
Sparklejumpropequeer

What would you want to see from a Lana cosmetics line?

Personally I think she would kill the cosmetics game with a line of classics like shadow palettes, lip liners, lashes and even press on nails. I would die to do a cut crease Priscilla Presley type look with a Lana palette/eyeliners. She could do a different color scheme for the palettes based on each album cover art. What would you wanna see?:erm::blush3:

3 minutes ago, bigspender said:

perfume and you can forget everything else :hooker:

this, the world does not need any more celeb beauty brands! would prefer to see lana collab w an already existing make up brand like pat mcgrath or something.

likewise a niche fragrance (like fka twigs did w house of matriarchy) would be dream! something smoky, velvety, with violet and gardenia and other flowers she's sung about.

aOaIzH2.gif

Honestly I don’t even know if I would want a makeup line from her… or even her own perfume… personally my dream has always been for her to collab with a niche perfume house, specifically I think Diptyque could do a Lana perfume very well. They have a great vintage vibe. I would imagine the perfume being a deep woodsy vanilla with rose top notes:brows:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

i would really not care about makeup but i would die for a perfume. i don’t think a makeup line is her style? it would be random

1 minute ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

I don’t think I would. I personally prefer her to keep being a muse/ advertise for perfumes and coametics etc. but I personally wouldn’t really want her to make her own. Idk, it just feels like it’d detract from her old hollywood star aspect. That’s just me tho

agree actually i just want her in another perfume campaign

giphy.gif

All this talk about perfume reminds me of when that one ‘insider’ said she was releasing a perfume line for vulnerable women :huh:

"Don’t forget me"

just perfume please, i dont want to go through what Gaga, Riri, Ari and Selena stans going through.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I’d love her to do a makeup collection collab!! Of course I’d want lipsticks and fake lashes. This is actually something that I’ve been wanting for years, how is it that not a single brand didn’t ask for a collab so far…

also for everyone asking about a perfume: I have the Gucci Guilty that she advertised and it smells sooo damn good and I’d say it’s a bit Lana-esque too, it’s old money but with a bit of sweetness/spiciness

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Id love a perfume like others said! :flutter: Something sweet and floral or even a warmer spicy vanilla scent would be lovely as well. A cute lipliner and lipstick combo would be cute; some nudes, pinks and reds inspired by ones she’s worn. I think releasing a few items like a collab instead of starting a whole cosmetic line would suit her more!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

about perfume, i'd like something soft, summer-y, something smells like... wayamaya

actually, she should release a perfume called wayamaya and release Wayamaya on streaming platforms to go with it.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Three White Butterflies said:

@Mer If Lana released a perfume what would it smell like??? 

a very lush floral that smells like night-blooming jasmine/magnolia/honeysuckle and with a slightly beachy/mineral undertone that would smell like songs like 13 Beaches, Mariners Apt Complex, Heroin etc. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

7 minutes ago, Mer said:

a very lush floral that smells like night-blooming jasmine/magnolia/honeysuckle and with a slightly beachy/mineral undertone that would smell like songs like 13 Beaches, Mariners Apt Complex, Heroin etc. 

Ooh I'd love to smell a sample of something like that, jasmine and magnolias smell so wonderful. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png