That Venice Bitch

What would you consider to be Lana's best-written songs?

A&W - this is really a masterpiece and a she really let us see another vision of her story. love her

Sweet - Really well made and so beautiful!!!

Hope - made me stan lana, no other pop girlie could make a song like hope

Fingertips - it makes me cry everytime, so f deep

Terrence Loves You - what an heartbreaking song fr, the songwriting just feels soo elegant

Video Games - classic. THE first love song ever

White Dress - a song that flows the best way possible

California - heart of nfr tbh

Tomorrow Never Came - i love this one to death and i think it belongs in here

peace, mermaid motel, jump, pawn shop blues, yayo, ottr, radio, body electric, brooklyn baby, flipside, the blackest day, mariners apartment complex, california, chemtrails over the country club, if you lie down with me, thunder, nectar of the gods, the grants, a&w, kintsugi, on our way, unidentified flying bill, velvet crowbar, fine china, i talk to jesus, trash magic, pin up galore :oprah3:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

11 hours ago, Party Favor said:

peace, mermaid motel, jump, pawn shop blues, yayo, ottr, radio, body electric, brooklyn baby, flipside, the blackest day, mariners apartment complex, california, chemtrails over the country club, if you lie down with me, thunder, nectar of the gods, the grants, a&w, kintsugi, on our way, unidentified flying bill, velvet crowbar, fine china, i talk to jesus, trash magic, pin up galore :oprah3:

Ty, I was wondering how long it would take before someone mentioned Body Electric... :gclap:

Edited by That Venice Bitch

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

out with a bang, more mountains, pawn shop blues, fine china, off to the races, bel air, old money, honeymoon, religion, heroin, get free, mariners apartment complex, hope is a dangerous thing, kintsugi, fingertips, and ocean blvd. 

get free is legendary to me :makeup:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ