Davis

Florence + The Machine

ok so i just saw their first leg of the australian tour and FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got front fucking row bitches florence was so sweet and she slayed omg

you are so lucky!! I'm seeing her on tuesday and am so excited holy crap  :excited:

you are so lucky!! I'm seeing her on tuesday and am so excited holy crap  :excited:

i got there at around 12pm (doors opened at 7) and i was number 19 in line. I was kinda to the left of the centre of the stage but it didn't matter because she constantly ran up and down the stage, spinning and dancing the entire time. i literally have no words to describe how fucking good they were. it was just so amazing and she seemed SO happy to be there she kept smiling and looked like she was gonna cry because ppl were going CRAZY for dog days and asukhvjesuyjh she's just such a fucking cutie i want to see her again

FzytWEW.png

Do you think we'll get a rerelease of HBHBHB? With the album nominated for a Mercury Prize here in the UK, it'd be perfect timing for a new version, even if it didn't win.

Maybe I guess....

She might include a live at ... DVD or even include the vinyl and target exclusive tracks too. She might do both of these things together in some sort of super deluxe edition even for Christmas but idk don't count on it.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Maybe I guess....

She might include a live at ... DVD or even include the vinyl and target exclusive tracks too. She might do both of these things together in some sort of super deluxe edition even for Christmas but idk don't count on it.

i kinda think they'll do another between two lungs thing bc flo said she has no inspiration for music lately so it may be a while until we get a new album

FzytWEW.png

i hope and pray we get a re-release along the lines of Lungs...i was so happy that they didn't just re-release it with some random remixes, but instead gave us demos, unreleased, covers and acoustic versions. please give the same with HBHBHB.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Five Grammy noms. One for Ship to Wreck, two for HBHBHB, and two for What Kind of Man. If she gets snubbed on all five, I will officially have no faith left in the Grammy awards.

MkWI4Ns.png

First of all sorry for the long post but there's some interesting news including a movie role and a new video for Third Eye from HBHBHB ! :D

Florence lost all her nominations at the Grammys this year sadly and was also snubbed at the Brits aswell.

Grammy's Outfit -

12743667_1094229007294714_60989718813318

Her Outfit She Wore At The Brits -

7362_1099653366752278_810306961864793832

Florence and the Machine performed an all acoustic set in London for War Child last week which also included an exclusive cover of Silver Springs by Fleetwood Mac.

Florence is also confirmed on the cast list of the new Terrence Malick film "Weightless", starring Ryan Gosling, Christian Bale, Michael Fassbender and many more.

We first knew about this way back in 2011, when this photo was snapped at ACL Festival in Austin, Texas. The film is rumoured to be released sometime this year.

12741965_1095084557209159_12056488772939

Last but not least the last music video for HBHBHB has been confirmed to be Third Eye. They started rehearsals Mid-February and they've now just completed filming for the MV late last month also. A release date has not been confirmed just yet though.

12646946_1096273507090264_61010162515991 

12745672_1097167260334222_76400604502200

Here's the source about the new MV here - https://www.instagram.com/steveannis/

Third Eye has been revealed as the second to last chapter to the How Big How Blue How Beautiful odyssey, meaning there will one more after it :D  :deadbanana: 

Florence + the Machine have confirmed that they will be releasing an exclusive ‘Delilah’ heavyweight blue vinyl on the 16th April 2016. It will also include an unreleased demo of Delilah, plus a cover of Neil Young's "Only Love Can Break Your Heart".

12512254_1108141395903475_25188250265997

Also Florence will be wearing custom-made Gucci dresses for the upcoming "How Beautiful" tour. 

12794485_1109360229114925_5010527657256512813928_1109360239114924_67450428023847

12799459_1109360249114923_70761335951882

ehhhhhhh i don't rlly like when flo does songs like this because they're so not her, but hopefully this will be popular like sweet nothing was

FzytWEW.png

I've seen her last night for the very first time and apart from telling you all that, although I didn't think it possible, I love her more than I have ever loved her... I am S O P I S S E D at people when she asked on Third Eye everyone to please put their phones away, there was still like +10 people with their phone held high. It pissed me off so much because concerts in Argentina are REALLY expensive, and you wait like a whole life to see someone live, and most people are REALLY rude... And Flo said "For this following song, I want to ask you kindly, all of you, to please put your phones away and enjoy it and keep it in your eyes, ears and memory, and live the moment". It's nice for something like this to happen when people are all the time trying to grab everyone's attention, dressing fancy and stuff to attend a concert, trying to be caught by professional photographers and stage screens...

I know this is a really long post but man, that was the only negative thing about the concert: The people.

At the start of HBHBHB, it started RAINING. It was almost miraculous, cinematic. It was at Lollapalooza in San Isidro's racecourse. The place was enormous but you didn't have a site you could cover yourself. So it was so nice, such a big crowd under the rain listening to Florence.

I'm so, so so so so happy. I can say it was a life-changing experience to watch her live. My sister has been through so many things last year, and some of the lyrics and things florence said were so healing we hugged each other and cried the pain out.
Seriously, if any of you hasn't seen her, please try to do so. It's such an amazing moment.