Sign in to follow this  
ethelcain

Julie Ragbeer

632x632bb-60[1].jpg

Julie Ragbeer, also known as Victoria Ragbeer, is a singer, songwriter and producer, born on July 8th, 1999 and based in Jersey City, NJ, United States.

Ragbeer catapulted into Twitter ("X") fame shortly after her debut album, "Perplex", was shared by pop culture news account Pop Tingz on February 22, 2024, along with the caption ".@JulieRagbeer reminisces with her 19 year old experiences in her new debut album".

I mean, discuss :beyonce: I think this whole situation is very funny and she seems like a sweet girl

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

I’m being 100 percent honest when I say there are bits of the song fight against your fleshy lust that are reminiscent of Kate Bush. The melody on “I can’t help but say” is Kate coded, and the wordy cacophonous chorus is reminiscent of the bridge and final chorus of Running Up that Hill. Is any of that intentional? Idk, but it makes for an interesting listen. 

1 hour ago, oldandugly said:

the way she thinks the fame is genuine fans and stuff and not just Stan twitter making fun of her makes me feel kinda bad

I feel like shes playing into it a little bit based on her replies 😭😭 but anyway when the twitter jokes die down at least she got a lot more listeners and actual recognition out of it

uRo1dco.png

singing blue notes,

up all night long

1 hour ago, southbeachswing said:

I feel like shes playing into it a little bit based on her replies 😭😭 but anyway when the twitter jokes die down at least she got a lot more listeners and actual recognition out of it

I feel like if she got singing lessons she could make decent songs

2 hours ago, domandapiano said:

I’m being 100 percent honest when I say there are bits of the song fight against your fleshy lust that are reminiscent of Kate Bush. The melody on “I can’t help but say” is Kate coded, and the wordy cacophonous chorus is reminiscent of the bridge and final chorus of Running Up that Hill. Is any of that intentional? Idk, but it makes for an interesting listen. 

Well shes a swiftie so I doubt it

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Mary Whiton Calkins MV tmmrw :dancedy:

her streams are rising on the daily, if she takes some vocal lessons I think she can keep a solid fan base and some of her songs are actually pretty good :flutter: