SalvaWHORE

Lana attending the W Magazine & Louis Vuitton's Academy Awards Dinner - March 7th, 2024

4 hours ago, ReligiousSalvatore said:

What does J mean on her necklace?:crossed:

Jhenry come on

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

8 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I’m never posting another selfie in here, Elle is gonna drag me for my non-existent makeup skillsΒ :stunned:

Β 

6 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I don't think Elle would be seen in public w me without redoing my entire face

:thumb:

I'm stupid @ makeup, I admit

:giggle:Β Don’t worry, I would never!! It’s def different when it’s someone who does makeup on themself as a hobby or just to feel pretty versus someone who is licensed and trained doing application on someone else. I take a Gordon Ramsay approach to this, a Hell’s Kitchen vs MasterChef if you willΒ - I won’t hold back on my critiques when it’s someone who’s supposed to be a licensed professional who should know what they’re doing, but will always be gentle and supportive to those who are learning or are just doing it for the fun of it! x

Β 

7 hours ago, Embach said:

I love this profound analysis. This is like some FBI level beauty investigation :true:Β You should write a blog or a book about Lana's make-up or hairstyle details. It's actually something I'd read and it has a lot of interesting and important information for people who are learning make-up or are doing Lana make-up tutorials!

This actuallyΒ sounds like a fun idea! I’m licensed in makeup (not in hair, but I still have my own personal and logicalΒ opinions from working in the beauty industry often among hair stylists)Β so maybe I will start a blog here one day dissecting her makeup/hair artists and their styles and my thoughts on them. That would give me something fun to do and maybe some fellow Lana fans would find some use/entertainment out of it! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

Ok so I don’t like the outfit at all lol it’s very old lady (in my opinion!!!)

Β 

but she looks SO good, these last six months are prob the most glam she’s ever been (since like 2013 at least)Β 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

21 hours ago, Elle said:

To compare, here are two of Lana’s pre-Grammy gala looks, one by Pammy and the other by Etienne. You can see the differences I noted above in these photos.Β 
IMG-0712

Another comparison at the Grammys Awards, it’s a bit harder to see the eye makeup from Etienne because of the bangs, but you can still def tell the difference in the shapes of the eyeliner wing & lipliner, which are probably my two biggest critiques -

IMG-0721

Β 

Of course, everyone has their preferences and I don’t mean to drag Pammy through the mud, I just think Etienne’s style suits her better, especially for red carpets. Plus he slays by giving us these behind-the-scenes glam mugs like for this event, luv him xx

I’d loveeeΒ to see more analysesΒ on other iconic makeup looks of hers if you ever have the chance!Β :wub:
I’m deff no pro but I think makeup looks and techniques are interesting. Small details can change a whole look

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„