Guest Zephyr

Carly Rae Jepsen

2 hours ago, abombnd said:

I mean dedicated + side b does have some of her best songs on it but the entire project as a whole isn't cohesive at all where emotion is and I think that's why people like it more 

nah i think dedicated is much more enjoyable...emotion was good but i think dedicated as a whole is a stronger album and i find myself returning to it a lot more than emotion.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I find Dedicated to be really cohesive? Side B may be a little messy on the cohesive side but it's just like Emotion Side B in my opinion.

I can't lie, I fucking love Dedicated, they're on the same level for me, the only thing I dislike about it it's the fact that amazing tracks like the title track, Disco Darling, Can We Again, Little Of Mine and Hold Back (!!!) were scrapped, such an amazing era with amazing material

8nl2OpX.png

On 2/6/2022 at 11:17 PM, EXODUS said:

I want "Back of My Heart" and "Dedicated" to leak so badly. 

Manifesting this to happen :legend:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Wow so much better than the released version.

Now please somebody leak:
"Dedicated" title track
"Back of My Heart"

"Eternal Summer" title track

"Dear Julien" full

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

29 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

and eternal summer title track

Fixed it, good sis :usrs:

1 hour ago, playboy barbie said:

While we're here babes.. let's leak Dear Julien

4 hours ago, EXODUS said:

"Dedicated" title track
"Back of My Heart"

"Dear Julien" full

Added to the ultimate wish list.

4 hours ago, Voignamir said:

party for one AND when i'm alone :eartha: queen of enjoying herself

justice for "party for one" :hooker:

5 hours ago, TheBoss said:

Emotion outtake When I'm Alone finally leaked! This was the song about masturbation that was sold to f(x) back in 2015, a huge bop!

omg this is her "touch of my hand" moment :cryney2:

5 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Wow so much better than the released version.

"Dedicated" title track
"Back of My Heart"

"Dear Julien" full

eternal summer... weird bop 

49 minutes ago, 111 said:

eternal summer... weird bop 

I adore when she goes weird

i'm just thinking about this woman and how she has completely defied the typical pop star route

after her appearance on canadian idol and her folk pop album kinda flopping, she would've dropped out of the spotlight? no she signs with interscope and releases one of the biggest hits of the 2010's

she's now being called a one hit wonder and her second album flops everywhere except japan (japan has taste wbk) so she's gonna keep releasing b-grade pop and will eventually become the next bebe rexha/rita ora? no she goes into seclusion and pops out with one of the best pop albums ever made (while keeping her japanese fanbase + gaining several new fans)

emotion had to have been a fluke because the album is just that good and there's no way she can do that again? no she did it again while also evolving as an artist

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif