Amadeus

"Dark Paradise" - Next Single in Germany

Well, in my mind, Lana releases too many songs anyway ... how to follow?

too many? she usually releases like one every few months. we hadn't had anything since ride in autumn.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Just a tweet, a Facebook post, or something. Hell, just put a video on YouTube with some leftover Summertime Sadness footage again and that alone would get it going. It's like a dead cause and they aren't even willing to take the first step to try to revive it.

tumblr_mjtygmUvm11rtm6dso1_500.png

Watch it go #1 in a week :troll:

(Seriously, if that happened tho, do you think she would just stop with promo altogether and just pop out single after single :smile2: )

Before screaming out. You have to know it's not Lana's label ( Interscope / Polydor ) who released CD's in Germany but an other label called Vertigo. So the release of the song is probably their idea, not from Lana

Most of the artists ( now ) don't decide of the songs chosen as singles .... it doesn't include Rihanna, Britney, Gaga, ........ 

6139385_orig.png

Before screaming out. You have to know it's not Lana's label ( Interscope / Polydor ) who released CD's in Germany but an other label called Vertigo. So the release of the song is probably their idea, not from Lana

No, Vertigo Berlin is owned by Universal Music. So are Interscope and Polydor. Vertigo Berlin, just like Interscope and Polydor, are affiliated companies for local distribution of the music in various territories. All decisions are made by Universal Music nevertheless. 

Most of the artists ( now ) don't decide of the songs chosen as singles .... it doesn't include Rihanna, Britney, Gaga, ........ 

Actually, the singles for Gaga are chosen by her label...that is why the BTW era as it was, was only the shadow of what it could have been if she released Scheißbe.... :eek:

Guest Dot

Actually, the singles for Gaga are chosen by her label...that is why the BTW era as it was, was only the shadow of what it could have been if she released Scheißbe.... :eek:

I remember she said in one of her posts on littlemonsters.com that she wanted to release the singles in a different order and that she didn't want to release Judas or You and I. Her single choices were: Born This Way, Marry the Night, The Edge of Glory and Scheiße.

I remember she said in one of her posts on littlemonsters.com that she wanted to release the singles in a different order and that she didn't want to release Judas or You and I. Her single choices were: Born This Way, Marry the Night, The Edge of Glory and Scheiße.

Yeah. At least her her label did one smart thing tho: they didn't let her release Marry the night as the lead single.

Too bad of a song for a lead single

Guest Dot

Yeah. At least her her label did one smart thing tho: they didn't let her release Marry the night as the lead single.

Too bad of a song for a lead single

:worship: Thank god they didn't! Too bad neither Gaga, nor her label saw the potential that Heavy Metal Lover had.

:worship: Thank god they didn't! Too bad neither Gaga, nor her label saw the potential that Heavy Metal Lover had.

Actually Gaga did, they just shut her down after Marry The Night flopped

omg she could be rowing in the sea and then she says "its like a Dark Paradise" and it starts pouring with rain and shes wearing white and... okay sorry :creepna:

lH7Zs6V.gif      

Guest Dot

omg she could be rowing in the sea and then she says "its like a Dark Paradise" and it starts pouring with rain and shes wearing white and... okay sorry :creepna:

If there is going to be a video, it should be in B&W! There is no way a song called "Dark Paradise" could have a video in colour. I imagine her in vintage clothes walking around in rainy London or Berlin with an umbrella walking with some other scenes of her driving in a train...kind of like the video for Warwick Avenue, but I really can't see anything else she could film with this short amount of time she would have if she filmed a video for it while being on tour.

It's her current single, but she didn't sing that one in Berlin. It's strange. The song isn't much popular here, and I can imagine it's because there hasn't been a music video yet. No Music TV channels play that song. Not sure whether it's on the radio, I don't listen to the radio. Would have loved to hear that one live ... it's a great song. Should be a hit!

too many? she usually releases like one every few months. we hadn't had anything since ride in autumn.

Well, I do have an overview about German releases, but she releases different songs in different countries which is pretty hard to follow ...

this release was a complete mess, like 0 promo, idk why they put this song on sell hahaha

Every release of her song is mega mess. Her manager needs to be fired

Dont-Mess-With-Me.gif