Amadeus

"Dark Paradise" - Next Single in Germany

Was MDM on iTunes? I never heard of it. As far as I know Off To The Races, Carmen, and Blue Velvet are her only digital promo singles. Burning Desire never got a release as a single, did it? Or was it only iTunes exclusive so far?

After hearing the radio edit, I have to say it's great. Definitely on par with the Summertime Sadness radio mix and I enjoy it more than the album version of DP.

In the Netherlands and why would she release a promo single again? I feel like she may release a few more singles from Paradise but I`m not sure about any more singles from Born to Die. Definitely Cola, she wants to weave Gods & Monsters into her short film so I guess those two and possibly American? Ride, Blue Velvet and Burning Desire are already (promo) singles so that`d be 7/9 songs off Paradise, that`s enough, isn`t it?

Yes, i hope she doesn't release Gods & Monsters tho. We already have Ride, Blue Velvet(promo) and Burning Desire(promo) and she will release Dark Paradise and Cola. She could release American and Bel Air as singles. Like that she has Like that she have 4 singles+2 promo singles from Paradise. I don't know why she will release Dark Paradise as a single tho. It's not special.

Was MDM on iTunes? I never heard of it. As far as I know Off To The Races, Carmen, and Blue Velvet are her only digital promo singles. Burning Desire never got a release as a single, did it? Or was it only iTunes exclusive so far?

After hearing the radio edit, I have to say it's great. Definitely on par with the Summertime Sadness radio mix and I enjoy it more than the album version of DP.

Burning Desire is a Digital promo single. But i never knew Carmen was a digital Promo single? Were was it released as a promo single?

qqAZ3mU.png

Burning Desire is a Digital promo single. But i never knew Carmen was a digital Promo single? Were was it released as a promo single?

Burning Desire was not a promo single, it was a bonus track. Carmen was released as a promo single in Germany (I think). 

Lana-Del-Rey-Carmen-2012.png

last.fm  

Burning Desire was not a promo single, it was a bonus track. Carmen was released as a promo single in Germany (I think). 

Lana-Del-Rey-Carmen-2012.png

Burning Desire was a digital promo single. But i never saw a cover for it. Or i believe saw.

qqAZ3mU.png

:hoshet:  :oprah:

I can just imagine it. 

Dem feels.  :crying2:

But dark paradise? I think not.

TIWMUG please. :creep: The video would be perfection.  

I

TIMUG would also be perf! (in my pretend video she's running with sparkles with her friends and on a broken down bus running from de popo) 

god knows I tried

It IS the second demo...with some added beats and a few filters...it's awful in comparison to the Summertime Sadness radio mix to be honest. I'll be really disappointed if UMG actually goes through with this as a release. It's a waste of promo that could be used on any song from Paradise. :pft:

tumblr_mjtygmUvm11rtm6dso1_500.png

It IS the second demo...with some added beats and a few filters...

It's not. There are considerable differences. When people first started talking about hearing it on the radio a few days ago, my suspicion was that, like the Summertime Sadness radio mix, it would be based on the demo with a few changes (a reworking of it, not a rerecording). But i think this is actually a different recording altogether, though it's hard to tell because the quality is so low. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

It's not. There are considerable differences. When people first started talking about hearing it on the radio a few days ago, my suspicion was that, like the Summertime Sadness radio mix, it would be based on the demo with a few changes (a reworking of it, not a rerecording). But i think this is actually a different recording altogether, though it's hard to tell because the quality is so low. 

I was thinking the exact same thing about rerecording. And yes, it is obviously different from the second demo, much like SS was.

I don't think it's really as bad of a choice as some of you are making it out to be. It's similar to SS and that did well as a Germany exclusive, so this is not surprising. I'm just excited to have a radio mix, another official single, and probably some lackluster remixes that I'll have in my iTunes anyway. Interscope should be releasing b-side tracks on singles instead of commissioning randoms to change her pitch and add a dance beat.

How was it a promo single? It was just the first song from Paradise you were able to buy.

Yeah, but it was to promote the album. So it wasn`t officially a promo single but something like that.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.