Guest Dot

Radio

Without You

Gods & Monsters

Cola

Bel Air

American

All single/video-worthy songs...

Well, it's as usual then. Before a good song can be played on the radio, it first needs to go through a process where its emotion and uniqueness is reduced as much as possible.

- This Is What Makes Us Girls (I have SO many ideas for this one- a short slasher horror film would be incredible)

god if only. i keep telling my friends that the song would be such a good movie.

i honestly hope there's gonna be something like national anthem

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

Wow.

I like the radio version. It's solid 7/10.

Why is everyone hating the perfection Dark Paradise is ? Its so beautiful , melancholic , heartbreaking.

When your in a situation where the person you fall for doesn't loves you back its the best song .

My post on this page answers your question. Anyway... there are so many songs that showcase one-sided love a million times better than DP. I can't. 

14417469274.gif

I'm thinking she only has until summer to release Paradise singles because after that she'll probably be promoting her soundtrack songs (praying some singles come out of that).

So sorry about all y'all wanting 7 more :whip:

I don't understand why 'Born to die' is still that 'current'. I don't need more singles taken from that record.

There have been soooo many.

It's all about the 'Paradise Edition' now.

'Ride' was amazing, the song & the video.

Now 'Cola' will come out. Pretty cool, too!

'Burning Desire' can be next ... And a NEW album, or these soundtracks she is planning!!! ;)

Can you imagine a Burning Desire video? I see a video about her visiting her lover in Prison, maybe helping him to escape...would be amazing I love that song

Guest Dot

I think they chose Dark Paradise as a single based on the fact that it has the word "Paradise" in it's title, which is the title for the EP so people will referr to it as part of the "Paradise Edition". I think they'll also try out whether this works as a single or not, because as we already know her company has reservations on releasing "Cola". So if there's no way radio will play "Cola", they'll send "Dark Paradise" to US radio stations.

Can you imagine a Burning Desire video? I see a video about her visiting her lover in Prison, maybe helping him to escape...would be amazing I love that song

Even though i don't care at all for Burning Desire, i would totally get behind an LDR jailbreak video. That would be amazing. 

because as we already know her company has reservations on releasing "Cola". So if there's no way radio will play "Cola", they'll send "Dark Paradise" to US radio stations.

1. I think what she meant in that interview is that the label (and even her team of writers/producers) felt weird about her simply recording the song. I don't think she was referring to its release as a single. She also mentioned that once she started working on the song, people changed their minds about it. And at this point it's very clear now that the song has "hit potential." 

2. US radio doesn't play her music anyway, regardless of explicit language. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Stop telephonin' me-eh-eh-eh-eh

j08wALnya7JeB.jpg

That's actually a great idea, and could even work for Cola...escaping to the great sunshine and whatnot.

Bahh why isn't my appropriate gif working

Stop telephonin' me-eh-eh-eh-eh

j08wALnya7JeB.jpg

That's actually a great idea, and could even work for Cola...escaping to the great sunshine and whatnot.

Bahh why isn't my appropriate gif working

Oh damn you are right. People compared Ride and Judas because both of them have awesome motorcycles in them. :eek:

I don't understand why 'Born to die' is still that 'current'. I don't need more singles taken from that record.

There have been soooo many.

It's all about the 'Paradise Edition' now.

'Ride' was amazing, the song & the video.

Now 'Cola' will come out. Pretty cool, too!

'Burning Desire' can be next ... And a NEW album, or these soundtracks she is planning!!! ;)

Exactly, she's appearently not just promoting Paradise.

last.fm  

All it said was everything that we know. The German radio mix was released, but it hasn't been confirmed.

(I quote an online translator)

To date, no physical or digital output has been confirmed by the French label of the singer, but her upcoming arrival in the capital for two concerts should be an opportunity to boost the promotion of the album "Born to Die".