Amadeus

"Dark Paradise" - Next Single in Germany

I hope she releases those as singles in this order

COLA,

Dark Paradise,

Gods and Monsters (promo single with a homemade video)

Radio

Lolita(Promo single)

Off to the races

American

Off to the Races has already been released as a promo single.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Whoa, i just awoke from a deep slumber in which an alien spirit contacted me and, with complete certainty, assured me that every single song on Born to Die (including the bonus tracks) and Paradise is going to be released as a single in various markets around the world over the next three years! 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Whoa, i just awoke from a deep slumber in which an alien spirit contacted me and, with complete certainty, assured me that every single song on Born to Die (including the bonus tracks) and Paradise is going to be released as a single in various markets around the world over the next three years! 

So no new album in the next three years?  :icant:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Can anybody tell me what is the point of releasing a different single exclusively for Germany?

She did it with Summertime Sadness too.

I'm happy we get 2 videos, I just don't understand the reason.

Wait so Dark Paradise is gonna be a single in Europe and Cola a single worldwide?

That's what it seems to be happening!

I hope she releases those as singles in this order

COLA,

Dark Paradise,

Gods and Monsters (promo single with a homemade video)

Radio

Lolita(Promo single)

Off to the races

American

You know that's not happening, right? They're seven more singles, I wouldn't hope too much if I wore you.

Can anybody tell me what is the point of releasing a different single exclusively for Germany?

She did it with Summertime Sadness too.

I'm happy we get 2 videos, I just don't understand the reason.

Some songs just have a more European vibe, while others fit the U.S./world more, so I think that's the reason.

Not believing any of this (i'd say until its confirmed but lana is always so vague about everything and her label doesnt exactly voice any news/promo that we havent alreay heard of)

But anyway, its so annoying that we never get any news about anything. Remember how we didnt even get a date for the ride video until like...a day before its release?  :facepalm:

Dark Paradise is the reason I started to love Lana  I literally heard BTD, then Video Games, then looked up her album and fell in love with DP and then so on I now stan for her

it's so melancholic and I have so many ideas for the video she'd be in the boating docks and in a long black flowy dress and when the chorus climaxes the black water will come up and be in slow motion I need to stop ranting

:hoshet:  :oprah:

I can just imagine it. 

Dem feels.  :crying2:

But dark paradise? I think not.

TIWMUG please. :creep: The video would be perfection.  

I

VyIsfwC.jpg

finally i catched DP on the radio. if someone is interested in the radio mix, just send me a pm  :creep:

it sounds like a mix between the Album Version and the Demo. and in the begining they said they gonna play the BRAND NEW SINGLE.. so i think it will be a single, at least in Germany. :agree:  

i mean why should they mix a completely new version if they wouldn't sell it  :wtf:

i76mrxw.png 

i mean why should they mix a complete new version if they wouldn't sell it  :wtf:

Who says that this "completely new" version is recent? Just like the radio mix of "Summertime Sadness" sound a lot like the demo version.

Yes as a promo single and only in New Zealand i believe, she can rstill release it as a single.

In the Netherlands and why would she release a promo single again? I feel like she may release a few more singles from Paradise but I`m not sure about any more singles from Born to Die. Definitely Cola, she wants to weave Gods & Monsters into her short film so I guess those two and possibly American? Ride, Blue Velvet and Burning Desire are already (promo) singles so that`d be 7/9 songs off Paradise, that`s enough, isn`t it?