hotshot2am

Ocean Blvd 'Festival Edition' Vinyl

13 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

No, it plays fine! It just ruins the aesthetic :icant:

I think I might sell it but I don't know how much people would pay for a knowingly marked vinyl when they could just buy a new one... I'm sure someone would probably buy it for like $20 on ebay or something instead of $40 for a new one... some people might not care about the black blob if it saves them money but I sure hated it

Edit: Double post cause of technical problems 

It was expensive watch it 

13 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

No, it plays fine! It just ruins the aesthetic :icant:

I think I might sell it but I don't know how much people would pay for a knowingly marked vinyl when they could just buy a new one... I'm sure someone would probably buy it for like $20 on ebay or something instead of $40 for a new one... some people might not care about the black blob if it saves them money but I sure hated it

Just wait until it's sold out and you'll easily get what you've paid. Besides, the spot makes it unique, just describe it as that, lol. Collector value of a mispressed vinyl, optically 😅

I love these soft swirls/marble effect on my copy. And how yellow it looks turned against the light, like an illustration to "let the light in" 😍

I cannot play it currently as we're moving and the speakers are packed already - did they fix the Kintsugi problem? I guess not, but hope is a dangerous thing. .. 

I got mine today. My copy has a soft marble when held up to the light. Very pretty but I did see some black smudges on side c/d. 

My copy sounds amazing with no pops and the vinyl itself was flat with no warping. I got my record safely and on time too. Honestly I was so scared they would forget about shipping the record like they did when I ordered Lust For Life Clear Bottle variant.

My only complaint is that it looked so dirty coming out of the cardboard packaging. 😂 Like they rubbed dirt all over the plastic wrap. Thank goodness it was just on the plastic and not on the actual jacket art.

12 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

iYmy59H.png

Who are the people who are buying this for these prices on ebay and Mercari

Like what

There's still 2,064 copies on Lana's official store for $37

:wtf3:

I guess it's really easy to get money on ebay after all... #scaplers4life

On 4/18/2024 at 3:50 AM, twinkletoes7 said:

my copy is being held hostage at the post office free her

My copy is being held hostage by DHL Germany since the 12th of April 😭 I ordered it from the uk store and it’s meant to be coming to Australia… maybe some idiot got confused and tried to send it to Austria :icant:

On 4/26/2024 at 4:37 AM, TayLanaHoe said:

My copy is being held hostage by DHL Germany since the 12th of April 😭 I ordered it from the uk store and it’s meant to be coming to Australia… maybe some idiot got confused and tried to send it to Austria :icant:

Is it in Germany still? This delay usually happens if the parcel has to be processed by the custom/toll office, but if it's delivered to a German address. (not to Austrian though, would be in an Austrian custom office then) 

On 4/20/2024 at 10:43 PM, rosemead ramada said:

iYmy59H.png

Who are the people who are buying this for these prices on ebay and Mercari

Like what

There's still 2,064 copies on Lana's official store for $37

:wtf3:

my guess is that Lana's webstore doesnt ship to everywhere and scalpers will take advantage of that