Do u know what this pop-up reminds me? Willy Wonka Experience ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Have someone met the Unknown?

:icant:ย  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account?ย :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

ย 

30 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

Deadย :hide:ย I donโ€™t think it was as sketchy as it looked, the inside of the building was pretty nice actually. It wasnโ€™t as cool I guess as other pop ups that usually have some other fun things,ย but I didnโ€™t really expect anything anyways since it said it was aย warehouse sale. If it was for an album Iโ€™m sure it wouldโ€™ve been like the other pop ups. it wasnโ€™t in a badย of an area of LA either, at least I didnโ€™tย feel unsafe. If it was a bit further down, then it wouldโ€™ve been, but It was by a residential area but itโ€™s in between a nice area too. theres a lot of warehouses in LA and thatโ€™sย just kinda what theyย lookย likeย :bebe:

Spoiler

Tbh most of LA is not as glamorous as many people think it is oops. thereโ€™s deff super niceย areas obviously,ย but LA is huge so yeah

ย 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

โบ.โŠน เฃช ห– ย ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆย โ‚Šหš.เผ„

1 minute ago, yourolllikethunder said:

SO JEALOUS OF EVERYONE WHO GETS TO GO TO THIS, I canโ€™t wait to live vicariously through your photos (please share them ๐Ÿฅฒ)

it already happenedย :bebe:

ย 

Go back a few pages, plenty of people already posted pics!

"Donโ€™t forget me"

On 4/10/2024 at 4:56 PM, silvertinsel said:

Why donโ€™t yโ€™all just say it to their faces instead of hiding behind a faceless profile? I donโ€™t think they ever called themselves connected either, yโ€™all are just too funnyyyyyย 

ย 

Edit I just saw Elle's post so out of respect for her and her site, feel free to DM me if you wish to discuss further.

ย 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

6 hours ago, marcodelrey said:

Help I was just going through this thread to see how it was and "Willy Wonka Experience" does not make me hopeful

22 hours ago, jealous girl said:

I'm sorry but the warehouse setup with barricaded windows looked super sketchy :hide:

Should've had cardboard cut outs of Lana and Jack (Donoghue) out front next to a sign saying COOK COUNTY DEPT OF CORRECTIONS that people could stick their heads through as a photo op