Elle

Coachella Pop-Up Shop in Los Angeles, CA - April 10th, 2024

Subscribers of Lana Del Rey’s SparkleJumpropeQueen Openstage newsletter have received an email to RSVP for a pop-up shop event this Wednesday in Los Angeles, California where fans can buy new merch from her festival collection.
Subscribers who have purchased a ticket to Coachella also have the opportunity to enter to win a VIP guest list spot for the performance

IMG-4907

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

If anyone is going please take pictures if you are allowed to and TELL US 👁️👄👁️ what they sold there!!! I wish I were able to go T_T I want to know everything that was available there and I will di3 if it was the rosary necklace. 

Okay I might actually go but also do we think it’s new merch or something good bc I don’t want to drive all that way for the picsart merch she already released :um4: wish I was going to Coachella though

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

28 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

Okay I might actually go but also do we think it’s new merch or something good bc I don’t want to drive all that way for the picsart merch she already released :um4: wish I was going to Coachella though

i’m assuming something like the festival vinyl art as a tee since it looks like she’s keeping a coachella theme going on? maybe you’ll get a preview in the email like we did for that…exclusive tee..

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

i’m assuming something like the festival vinyl art as a tee since it looks like she’s keeping a coachella theme going on? maybe you’ll get a preview in the email like we did for that…exclusive tee..

See that’s what I’m worried about :toofunny: I’m sure it would be fun either way though. If I go I’ll take pics and stuff of everything for yall <3 I do wish she’d do more pop ups in other cities & countries but I guess this makes sense bc coachella is the same weekend

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

2 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

See that’s what I’m worried about :toofunny: I’m sure it would be fun either way though. If I go I’ll take pics and stuff of everything for yall <3 I do wish she’d do more pop ups in other cities & countries but I guess this makes sense bc coachella is the same weekend

i mean what are the odds she’ll be there? rob posted he’s coachella bound today- so they must all be in LA. i hope you get to meet her if she goes!

giphy.gif

Just now, twinkletoes7 said:

i mean what are the odds she’ll be there? rob posted he’s coachella bound today- so they must all be in LA. i hope you get to meet her if she goes!

I think I’d actually spontaneously combust and die :rip:

I didn’t go to the one last year but I don’t think she was there that time, so I’m not going to get my hopes up high, but maybe!

I’m starting to get major Fomo guys 😭😭😭

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

She’s had them before in West Hollywood, Santa Monica and Long Beach (last year) so maybe one of those? Not really sure though, hopefully they post the location soon!

My thing is WHAT part of LA will the pop up be at? Any guesses? Debating calling out of work to go. I live an hour away from LA. I am not going to coachella cause its to crazy for me. I saw her in texas last year so ill pass on coachella. I want to go to the pop up.

19 minutes ago, alyssar said:

My thing is WHAT part of LA will the pop up be at? Any guesses? Debating calling out of work to go. I live an hour away from LA. I am not going to coachella cause its to crazy for me. I saw her in texas last year so ill pass on coachella. I want to go to the pop up.

as it’s quite non-descript in terms of location i would probably say around the same area as the LFL pop-up (robertson blvd)? i don’t think it'll be long beach as that was very OB release related.

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23