Elle

Coachella Pop-Up Shop in Los Angeles, CA - April 10th, 2024

15 minutes ago, alyssar said:

im in north hollywood if you want to meet up.Β 

Im in OC so im a little bit of a drive away ! Depending on traffic and when I’m ready to go i might be getting there by the time we get an email but ill message you ❀️

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

As an European I’m so jealous,Β we never have these things here (except the UK maybe)Β :trisha:Β  Have fun guys!!

13.04.2018 RomeΒ - Lana wore my hat!Β 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Β 

Wondering if the pop-up will be at the warehouse of the company that ran LDRVILLAGE, or is that bridge burnt completely…

Β 

If it is there, it’s in Orange. I’m still bitter they never shipped my order and didn’t refund meπŸ™ƒ

🫧✨ ELVIS WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU MOST ✨🫧

tumblr_inline_npxzudKmZ21szaa83_250.gifv

🫧✨ I CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL SOMEWHAT LIKE MY BODY MARRED MY SOUL✨🫧

6 minutes ago, 69 Million Stars said:

Wondering if the pop-up will be at the warehouse of the company that ran LDRVILLAGE, or is that bridge burnt completely…

Β 

If it is there, it’s in Orange. I’m still bitter they never shipped my order and didn’t refund meπŸ™ƒ

I’m hoping it’s in Orange but didn’t Ben specifically say they’re not working with that company anymore?

4 minutes ago, Divisive Princess said:

I’m hoping it’s in Orange but didn’t Ben specifically say they’re not working with that company anymore?

I think so. But they have to have a ton of leftovers considering everyone who bought stuff and never received it.Β 

They arent partnered with them anymore so im assuming some of the merch will be from ldr village and hopefully some other stuff we wont expect. I dont think it will be at the warehouse since they seemed to have ended not in the best of terms. I got a feeling she will send email at 12

22 minutes ago, alyssar said:

They arent partnered with them anymore so im assuming some of the merch will be from ldr village and hopefully some other stuff we wont expect. I dont think it will be at the warehouse since they seemed to have ended not in the best of terms. I got a feeling she will send email at 12

i thought the ldr village stuff was just a made to order dropshipping scam i didnt know the stuff actually ever existed pre-orderingΒ 

Β 

lb girls find the backroom and claim your unshipped ordersΒ :makeup2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23Β - 10/7/23

It’s not even 11AM yet Cali time, and I feel like typicallyΒ her pop up’s are in the afternoon. I think with her issues with security the last couple pop up’s (I remember her having to skip her Blue Banisters one) they aren’t going to give the address until she’s had time to safely show upΒ 

"Don’t forget me"

you think she will cancel it? Yea they are normally at 12. Unless they are still setting up.

I’m just throwing this out there… if they have the surf hoodie in black in a xl or xxl I would make it worth your while.πŸ’ΈπŸ˜‡πŸ’Έ

Nvm

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„