Elle

Coachella Pop-Up Shop in Los Angeles, CA - April 10th, 2024

Got my ticketΒ :makeup:Β  Kinda just sounds like a merch sale but I’m excited to see. Even if it’s the festival merch I’m curious what it looks like in person. Apparently they’re going to send an email for a specific time slot and address tomorrow which is also interesting. Wish there wereΒ more details but we’ll see!Β 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

2 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

get ur tix ladies

Β 

IMG-7142.jpg

an ID? needing an id to enter is crazy…

1 hour ago, twinkletoes7 said:

sorry guys one of u is gonna have to vlog… i’m invested

also yes i need a full breakdownΒ 

10 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

an ID? needing an id to enter is crazy…

also yes i need a full breakdownΒ 

i think it’s more to check the name of the ticket against the ID so you don’t have photos of tickets popping up online for people trying to claim the discount? idk tho

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23Β - 10/7/23

Anyone get their free ticket for tomorrow! I got my ticket confirmation but not actual ticket yet…. so lets see… Praying its not to far out in LA

23 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i think it’s more to check the name of the ticket against the ID so you don’t have photos of tickets popping up online for people trying to claim the discount? idk tho

That or they’re selling LDR themed vapes:silly:

13 minutes ago, alyssar said:

Anyone get their free ticket for tomorrow! I got my ticket confirmation but not actual ticket yet…. so lets see… Praying its not to far out in LA

believe you will get the tickets tomorrow with the full details

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23Β - 10/7/23

1 hour ago, naidelyyyyy said:

Does anyone know where it is or how to get the email I’ve already signed up to the newsletter but haven’t gotten any email to rsvp :(((

Did you check your spam/junk folder?

On 4/8/2024 at 3:16 PM, Rorman Nockwell said:

Looking forward to seeing reels and pics of the same 5 ppl hangingΒ around all day thinking they're cOnNeCtEd cos Chuck says two words to them or smthnΒ 

Why don’t y’all just say it to their faces instead of hiding behind a faceless profile? I don’t think they ever called themselves connected either, y’all are just too funnyyyyyΒ 

34 minutes ago, silvertinsel said:

Why don’t y’all just say it to their faces instead of hiding behind a faceless profile? I don’t think they ever called themselves connected either, y’all are just too funnyyyyyΒ 

Lol they can come here and read it by themselves:headache:Β 

Alright guys, let’s try notΒ to badmouth fans. That makes me really uncomfortable personally and I don’t like seeing it on the boards. Unless there is genuine concern of legitimately harmful behaviour that poses a serious threat and needs to be addressed,Β I’d prefer if we don’t use the forums to say negative things about people. A tangent of multiple off-topic postsΒ of people expressing negative thoughts about individual fans isn’t beneficialΒ for anyone. I always want LanaBoards to be a safe space for all fans, even those who aren’t members here. Thank youuuuu x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

58 minutes ago, Elle said:

Alright guys, let’s try notΒ to badmouth fans. That makes me really uncomfortable personally and I don’t like seeing it on the boards. Unless there is genuine concern of legitimately harmful behaviour that poses a serious threat and needs to be addressed,Β I’d prefer if we don’t use the forums to say negative things about people. A tangent of multiple off-topic postsΒ of people expressing negative thoughts about individual fans isn’t beneficialΒ for anyone. I always want LanaBoards to be a safe space for all fans, even those who aren’t members here. Thank youuuuu x

yasssss, slay safe space!!!Β 
Β 

But I have a genuine concern for the userΒ lizzyology - Do Not TRUST THEM!!! It is a crime that they cannot attend the Lanachella merch shop; it is imperative that someone gift them free merch as a punishment for their behavior!Β 
Β 

@That Venice Bitch please investigate them!

lPqTY1H.jpg

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

When is this happening?? Who’s going! I want photos!

Β 

sincerely, a very jealous British girl x

It’s today!! We’reΒ supposed to get an email with a time and location. StillΒ Β haven’t received the email soo we don’t even know where it is yetΒ :trisha4:

I’ll take pics and I’m sure others here will too!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

2 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

It’s today!! We’reΒ supposed to get an email with a time and location. StillΒ Β haven’t received the email soo we don’t even know where it is yetΒ :trisha4:

I’ll take pics and I’m sure others here will too!

I can’t wait! The set up this time seems so much more exclusive.. makes me think if she plans to turn upΒ :excited:

Β 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesΒ 

Just now, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I can’t wait! The set up this time seems so much more exclusive.. makes me think if she plans to turn upΒ :excited:

I kinda had a similar thought, it’s possible! :gasp:
I was also thinking they prob don’t want people to line up super early. I’ve heardΒ last time was a mess so maybe they’re trying to avoid that too. I’m prob just gonna get myself ready and go to that general direction but LA is huge so it’s hard to tell where it will be

Has anyone recieved an email on location. Im in LA waiting just in case. I just hoped I pick a somewhat area thats nearby once she drops it.

2 minutes ago, alyssar said:

Has anyone recieved an email on location. Im in LA waiting just in case. I just hoped I pick a somewhat area thats nearby once she drops it.

Not yet I’ve been checkingΒ :noparty: I think I’llΒ go aroundΒ WeHo