Elle

Coachella Pop-Up Shop in Los Angeles, CA - April 10th, 2024

She will likely make an appearance there since it'll be more for those who RSVP'd, meaning there will be less people. Still debating if I should go, I doubt there will be a of lot new merch. Hopefully there is some old exclusive merch (heart vinyls) like at the ocean pop-up. Also, how big do y'all think the discount will be???

Looking forward to seeing reels and pics of the same 5 ppl hanging around all day thinking they're cOnNeCtEd cos Chuck says two words to them or smthn 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, Rorman Nockwell said:

Looking forward to seeing reels and pics of the same 5 ppl hanging around all day thinking they're cOnNeCtEd cos Chuck says two words to them or smthn 

The wya I could probably name 3 of the 5 cOnNeCtEd ones right now :roll:

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

if they sell the heart shaped vinyl/something super limited and a couple people buy them all up.. I will be upset :adele: 

I live in CA & this will be the first pop-up I've been to so i'm excited. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

I'm almost willing to bet that the new merch is just the festival merch we've already seen. Wouldn't get my hopes up too much if I were you, but if there is something new then that's a bonus!

25 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

I'm almost willing to bet that the new merch is just the festival merch we've already seen. Wouldn't get my hopes up too much if I were you, but if there is something new then that's a bonus!

I always try to have the mindset of hope for the best but expect the worst- so I won't be disappointed! I was originally going to the area this week anyways bc I have something scheduled around LA tomorrow, plus my bf lives there so it works out :)  Even if there's nothing new, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to go to a pop-up for the first time, esp since I've been a fan for so long now. But I'll deff take pics and stuff for people here to see! I hope she does more elsewhere in the future as well

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

1 hour ago, shadesofblue said:

if they sell the heart shaped vinyl/something super limited and a couple people buy them all up.. I will be upset :adele: 

I live in CA & this will be the first pop-up I've been to so i'm excited. 

I hope that doesn't happen but there is definitely a cohort of Lana "fans" who think only of themselves with no consideration for other fans (and in some cases, Lana). 

Some of these people look like butter wouldn't melt in their mouths 

I've heard countless stories of shoving, snatching items out of other fans' hands, stalking behaviour in relation to Lana and/or her friends and family and so forth

Just jerks

Anyone who sees such behaviour firsthand should name n shame :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

8 hours ago, jealous girl said:

I have a feeling it’ll only have the new festival merch. :fabcat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

10 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

i saw a tiktok comment that said he 'runs the lana fandom/is the lana stan' and everyone was agreeing with them.. :um4: no comment 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

25 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I have a feeling it’ll only have the new festival merch. :fabcat:

i’m putting in my prediction for a hawaiian shirt with the bow design printed on from rob being the new item

giphy.gif

40 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

The Noodle hair kid era is my Vietnam….

who?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

11 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

You do not wanna know girl….

is that them cringe tiktok lana stans?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing