Mileena

Crystal Castles

Is there a masterpost somewhere that I can get all the unreleased songs from? Like a tumblr or something? 

I was refining my CC library the other day and I realized that for whatever reason, I deleted like all of the unreleased songs I had by them a while back. 

14417469274.gif

Lately, I've been OVER obsessing over Crystal Castles.

I just feel so free listening to them like I can do whatever the fuck I want to do. I listen to them when I am walking my dog through the nearby lovely cemetery. I've got myself into a routine that I listen to the albums consecutively. Air War is a strong song to me, I just feel so intrigued listening to it. Also, Baptism is another favorite of mine, I can just listen to this and instantly feel much better if I am feeling down. Plague is beautiful too.

When I first discovered Crystal Castles late 2012, I only really connected with III. I didn't like II and I much but I had them in my library. Then I started to like II as well as III, but I was still not growing on me. One day I had this feeling, just to listen to I and like wow! I was amazed at how good it actually is.

I is my favourite of all three albums.

There is a rumor that the fourth album will be released in May of 2014, but for some reason I am seriously doubting this.

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

I've loved CC since right before II came out. I think my favorite is the first album, Some of my favorite definitely are Courtship Dating, Celestica, Doe Deer, Sad Eyes, and a whole bunch more.

I'm completely in love with the instrumental to Pale Flesh, I could literally listen to it on repeat for hours on end.

But is there a masterpost out there?

I used to have so much unreleased CC stuff, I even had Cunt Candles before anyone else I knew did. I uploaded my entire collection onto a torrent website that got deleted and then my old hard drive fried so I lost everything I had, and I had a whole mess of stuff. So if anyone knows of a masterpost or could send me a bunch of unreleased shit, it would be a huge help :)

I'm not sure I've mentioned this anywhere on the forum before, but Child I Will Hurt You is literally my favorite song ever made. No lie. Ever since III I've loved it so much & it's got like 6,000+ plays on my iPod, a good chunk more than the rest. It helps me fall asleep most nights. I almost cried the first time I listened to it because it's just so beautiful.

:defeated: I love this band :defeated:

@@Mileena where u at? I'm surprised you've let this thread sit for so long!... unless she doesn't log on anymore and I'm just out of the loop :ohno:

14417469274.gif

what no :( :( :( :( :( :(

im upset but yet so excited that this means she'll be doing solo work. Maybe she has wanted to take more of a Pop approach but got stuck somewhere with Ethan and they had to split.... She'd do amazing either way

HOLY SHIT I JUST SEEN THIS ON TUMBLR. PLEASE BE REAL. I'LL LOOK FOR A SOURCE RIGHT NOW.

tumblr_nd51a4Rd1V1s4nd9oo1_1280.png

ALICE GLASS, WIDOWSPEAK, FEBRUARY 13TH 2015, POLYDOR

Just as soon as Glass announced the split of Crystal Castles, we now have the details on her debut record as a solo artist, Widowspeak.

1. Murk

2. Souldrip

3. Lacework

4. Widowspeak

5. The Séance

6. Three Women

7. Draino

8. They’re All Gonna Laugh at You

9. Nurse