Lindsay Lohan

LanaBoards Next Top Model (REUNION IS NOW! on pg. 31)

i'm not quite sure why they're playing clips of my music video that i swiftly deleted off of youtube on lanaboards next top model... they eliminated me! oh, well, exposure is exposure and hopefully the american people will go and watch my kill kill and gramma (blue ribbon sparkler trailer heaven) music videos, i feel more confidentially about those ones...

gf0OBqU.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i'm not quite sure why they're playing clips of my music video that i swiftly deleted off of youtube on ANTM... they eliminated me! oh, well, exposure is exposure and hopefully the american people will go and watch my kill kill and gramma videos, i feel more confidentially about those ones...

Sue them 

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i would never sue anybody for helping my music videos get the views they so desperately need :true: c'mon, now, my music video for yayo's almost at 10k views! :byeh8rs3:

You mean my music… Taylor Swift - Yayo

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i'm not quite sure why they're playing clips of my music video that i swiftly deleted off of youtube on lanaboards next top model... they eliminated me! oh, well, exposure is exposure and hopefully the american people will go and watch my kill kill and gramma (blue ribbon sparkler trailer heaven) music videos, i feel more confidentially about those ones...

Your record label 5 Points Records gave us good money for that promotion!! 

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

confessional:

Spoiler

I am shocked…My beautiful housemates were eliminated… I guess Britney’s IBS was way too severe to continue in this competition. Naomi, my queen, you are and will always be, better than Tyra Banks…. Now, sashay away…

I am happy to be #Protected this week along with my beautiful gorgeous friend Charli XCX. So happy to be in the house for another week. 

Also, don’t tell anyone but tonight’s guest judge is colorblind and is unable to see 30 different colors. How dare they say our photo was not giving garden of time? It’s pool party at the garden of time!! Duhh! They’re basically insulting womanhood. Misogynistic much?

IMG-6271.jpg

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Mitski im sorry for almost getting the both of us eliminated :air: Not my good sis Naomi and Britney Spears leaving :lange: i need a cigarette to recover from this mess

On a lighter note congrats to lana and anya :kiss2: this round was fun

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

CONFESSIONAL

Spoiler

I’m so happy for Anya and Lana, you girls shine!

Personally I thought the guest judge’s comments were unfounded. Tropical pool party? In a garden? I mean come on! Not sure how one can be not on theme when the theme itself is so open to interpretation, but I guess some

judges are only guests for a reason…

To my partner Ru, we killed it this week girl. Don’t ever let anyone strip away your colors again! But even if they do, today showed me you can overcome anything life throws your way.

To Naomi and Britney, I’ll miss you. The house won’t ever be the same

without you.

IMG_1576.png?ex=663d1655&is=663bc4d5&hm=

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Charli And Ru your statement was very powerful and important but you could've conveyed that messaged in a way that gave less party city palm tree and more fairy queen. Ik a certain singer from a trailer park in New Jersey would've ate this theme up but lanaboards wasn't ready for her.

And with that I'm gonna go back to California Meet up with my good friend stevie nicks (who I hear might be participating in lanaboards love is blind if that happens after lbntm) and finish work on my masterpost of her brilliant discography.

Live Fast, Die Young and don't be a hater

ComebacktoCalifornia- Deigner of Malibu Sun Magazine

The girls walk out of the LBNTM set. As they wait for the bus to take them home. Britney noticed everyone’s sadness after today’s shocking elimination and finds ComebacktoCalifornia outside the set waiting for her horse ride. Britney decided to do something to honor the fallen girls…

B7-A33-EA3-2-D5-D-400-A-A4-E3-3-E2-FD437

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

My Experience as a Guest Judge on LanaBoards Next Top Model

"When I was invited to the lbntm Mansion I was thrilled to be part of such a historic moment in the fashion world. The week before the fan ( and model)  favorite Lizzy Grant was sent home. Because of this the tensions were high in the mansion upon my entry. The theme for my week was garden of time and some of the models had differing views on what the garden of time meant to them compared to the judges. Upon a long deliberating process with Lindsay we both agreed that Naomi Campbell and Britney Spears had the weakest entry and we thought that was that. Upon my departure from the mansion I was attacked in the street by a knife weilding Britney Spears and had to be air lifted to the hospital due to the severity of my wounds."

-An Experct from the September 2024 Issue  of Malibu Sun Magazine: The Horrors on the inside of LanaBoards next top model

(I actually think it would be fun if after all of this all the guest judges, models and Lindsay of course write a little thing about their experience and then we make it into an article/ magazine type thing)