Elle

Lana announces USA Tour

i spent a crazy amount of that money on the boston show because i knew she would not be touring anytime soon. i think she loves performing, just not consecutively/with a set schedule. a one off show here and there every few months a year sounds like what she's most comfortable with 

SRWD.gif

18 hours ago, Justin said:

It turns out she didn't get announced on the lineup :( I'm sorry! I was kinda hoping maybe she would. Maybe Leeds really is her last stop for this entire tour? 

Yeah was so set to see her in Mexico City. It would be a dream to see it. 

Was so shocked especially after the teaser image that looked identical to her current stage. :( 

3 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

i think as lana fans, it's important to remember how much lana changes her mind. she's been like this as long as i can remember, and there's nothing wrong with that. i've always had the mindset as a fan especially of hers to hope for the best but don't hold expectations. that's one of the reasons i didn't join LB until this past year, i love to speculate what she'll do next, but if you have set expectations with her, you might be disappointed when she does the complete opposite.

all that being said, it's completely possible for her to add some dates between august or possibly after like she did last year! but i don't think we should have it set in our minds. she's said before she doesn't want to do a stadium tour (and even though she said that she could totally drop a stadium tour lineup tomorrow) but you literally never know with her. insiders are not always reliable, there's a few known ones that are pretty reliable but when it's these random people you have to take it with a grain of salt. even with reliable insiders, she changes her mind all the time so it could end up being wrong.

i do think it's probably likely she'll perform in mexico because she had to cancel at least one of the shows there last year i believe

Well if she's going to add some dates between now and August 21st, she better do it soon like announce it next week because she goes to Paris in 60 days. I don't think she'll do what she did last year after August - idk I somehow believe these twitter leaks, they're usually pretty right and reliable 

Cancelled an entire US tour? Weird honestly, like I’m sorry but when you sign with a major label you are signing up for tours and it’s not like she’s ever done more than 20 shows a leg. Kinda glad Boston got ruined now NSNDNDKDK. Like I’m sorry but you haven’t done a proper US tour in 5 years girl I don’t feel that sorry for you

2 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

it's the way we haven't gotten a proper tour since la to the moon... :trisha:

and the crazy thing is - she's done just as much shows as la to the moon and she's not finished yet :trisha3:

41 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

Yup!! European tour and then Australia/New Zealand, Japan, China. Maybe a cute US tour in 2028

Oh and a couple dates in Toronto where she’ll finally sing Terrence loves you when I go.

2 hours ago, UltraviolentJack said:

Cancelled an entire US tour? Weird honestly, like I’m sorry but when you sign with a major label you are signing up for tours and it’s not like she’s ever done more than 20 shows a leg. Kinda glad Boston got ruined now NSNDNDKDK. Like I’m sorry but you haven’t done a proper US tour in 5 years girl I don’t feel that sorry for you

I'm actually pissed off that she decided to scrap it. 

didnt she say something at the very end of the boston show about wanting to makeup for that show? i couldn't really hear it through the livestreams but watch her makeup show be in 2030 or somewhere random like Wyoming :deadbanana: has she ever actually made up for a postponed canceled show bc i feel like everytime that happens she says she will and then never does :brigitte:

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

Honestly I think it’s pretty remarkable that Lana’s still touring and making music in the past few years because she’s been so vocal about wanting other things like marriage etc. I’m fortunate enough that Lana usually includes Ireland in her UK dates (despite me never seeing her before, I’m always on holiday when she comes!) but I think it’s good that she’s going at her own pace. We’ve seen first hand how stressful it must be to be working constantly after that video in Paris and if she wants time off or changes her mind I’m here for it! I can definitely see why others are mad or upset though, but if it prevents her from getting burnt out, gives her time to fuel creativity in her writing or simply gives her time to be with family then I’m ultimately a supporter of that at the end of the day :wub:

If it was an announced tour with dates this might be a completely different story, but since it was a word of mouth statement I think we all know not to take it too literally since we know her by now.

1 hour ago, shadesofblue said:

didnt she say something at the very end of the boston show about wanting to makeup for that show? i couldn't really hear it through the livestreams but watch her makeup show be in 2030 or somewhere random like Wyoming :deadbanana: has she ever actually made up for a postponed canceled show bc i feel like everytime that happens she says she will and then never does :brigitte:

She just said that she’d make it up to us somehow :toofloppy: it’s okay it was a great show anyways

hyz6.gif