seriden

Lana seen shopping with Quavo in New York City, NY - May 7th, 2024

On 5/7/2024 at 10:08 PM, seriden said:

Hes dating erica fontaine he was with her all weekend in miami and apparently flew to New york today

Imagine you're dating someone and they keep hanging out and getting spotted with Lana Del Rey. I'd just give up

On 5/9/2024 at 3:10 PM, Let the Light In said:

Are they best friends? So cute :)

I think they are more than friends. He seems to be everywhere she is these days. Allhiphop.com say they have been seeing each other since January and a source confirmed that Quavo bought her the Jacob & Co watch (which didn’t cost $400k by the way but is expensive) this makes sense as she has never bought anything like that before for herself and in the video, it looked like it was her first time seeing it. Quavo does like bling!  She was also wearing Quavos own watch at the v12 restaurant with him. He had it on the day before with her shopping and walking in the park in NY.

On 5/13/2024 at 9:12 AM, Andrew said:

I think they are more than friends. He seems to be everywhere she is these days. Allhiphop.com say they have been seeing each other since January and a source confirmed that Quavo bought her the Jacob & Co watch (which didn’t cost $400k by the way but is expensive) this makes sense as she has never bought anything like that before for herself and in the video, it looked like it was her first time seeing it. Quavo does like bling!  She was also wearing Quavos own watch at the v12 restaurant with him. He had it on the day before with her shopping and walking in the park in NY.

Which source?!

On 5/13/2024 at 10:12 AM, Andrew said:

is allhiphop.com reliable? because we can't really trust those rumours or blind items either, because they're mostly made up like *cough* deuxmoi *cough*

url%5D

On 5/14/2024 at 6:53 PM, Embach said:

is allhiphop.com reliable? because we can't really trust those rumours or blind items either, because they're mostly made up like *cough* deuxmoi *cough*

No idea if its reliable. Makes sense to me as she's never spent anything like that on jewellery or a watch before herself, yet he spends a lot on them, but who knows?