seriden

Lana seen shopping with Quavo in New York City, NY - May 7th, 2024

this is high camp bc wtf do u mean lana del rey was spotting in short shorts shopping with quavo with chuck and annie wearing reflective cowboy boots :brigitte:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

she is the baddest :smokes5:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 hour ago, ultrabanisters said:

this is high camp bc wtf do u mean lana del rey was spotting in short shorts shopping with quavo with chuck and annie wearing reflective cowboy boots :brigitte:

Only Lana can do it periodt

url%5D

7 hours ago, Mer said:

there's a higher chance she'll convince Quavo to go country than there is that Quavo brings the hip hop influence back into Lana's music :air:

Let's remember Bad and Boujee was her shower song at one point... She still has it in her I personally choose to believe... :adele:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

1 hour ago, Trash Magic said:

Any time Lana is back in in New York I feel the energy shift... is this how astrology poeople feel when saturn is in retrograde or whatever I don't know I don't follow astrology

exactly this like i think the last time Lana was there (i think in may 2022) we started to get teasers of a new era after a few months of nothingness :legend:

YCY3W7s.jpg

1 hour ago, lake placid said:

exactly this like i think the last time Lana was there (i think in may 2022) we started to get teasers of a new era after a few months of nothingness :legend:

the fingertips lyric from w magazine will always be famous :trisha:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

3 hours ago, Trash Magic said:

Any time Lana is back in in New York I feel the energy shift... is this how astrology poeople feel when saturn is in retrograde or whatever I don't know I don't follow astrology

Period, this is exactly how it feels :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

44 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

isn't quavo homophobic or something

Yeah, the migos all refused to do a katy perry performance cause it involved drag queens. worse, he’s also on camera abusing saweetie- i don’t know why lana associates with him

4 hours ago, Trash Magic said:

“new york wont be my home till i’m dead,” well maybe not but you’ll certainly serve cunt if you go there so..

10 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

oh that’s interesting. Maybe that means they’ll release a song together? 

A somewhat reliable insider on ATRL already confirmed, months ago, that a 3-min collab had been recorded but they didn’t know if it was for Lasso or another project. 

3 hours ago, details said:

does that mean he got smegma or what

:godlaugh2:

10 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

isn't quavo homophobic or something

lmao no girl 😭 rappers cant be homophobic like what

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden